• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find My Potato Chowder Recipe Cards on P3?

In summary, to access your potato chowder recipe cards on P3, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Recipes" section. From there, you can search for "potato chowder" in the search bar or browse through the categories to find the recipe cards. You can also save the recipe cards to your account and find variations of the recipe by searching for "potato chowder" and selecting the "Variations" tab. The recipe cards can also be printed from P3, and there are ratings and reviews available for the potato chowder recipe.
Rosebud
So I handed out all my potato chowder recipe cards that I got really good results with and I just went into P3 to order more and I can't find them!!

Does anyone have more then they need and be willing to part with or know where I can find them on P3?

The cookies were a good hit around the holidays but I find that a good recipe for a substantial dinner meal starts a better conversation because everyone comments on how good it looks!

From Tuesday's PC NewsWire:

• Stock has been depleted for the Comfort Foods - Loaded Baked Potato recipe cards (JT12.) These cards are no longer available for purchase. The recipe can be downloaded as a flyer on Consultant's Corner.

Bummer!:(.

pamperedlinda said:
From Tuesday's PC NewsWire:

• Stock has been depleted for the Comfort Foods - Loaded Baked Potato recipe cards (JT12.) These cards are no longer available for purchase. The recipe can be downloaded as a flyer on Consultant's Corner.

AWWWWWWW MAAAAAAAAN!!!! :cry:
I totally missed that!
:( ok well I guess I'll be making some copies to hand out then!!!
Thanks for letting me know

1. Where can I find my potato chowder recipe cards on P3?

To access your potato chowder recipe cards on P3, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Recipes" section. From there, you can search for "potato chowder" in the search bar or browse through the categories to find the recipe cards.

2. Can I save my potato chowder recipe cards to my account on P3?

Yes, you can save your potato chowder recipe cards to your account on P3 by clicking on the "Save" button on the recipe card. This will allow you to easily access the recipe in the future without having to search for it again.

3. Are there any variations of the potato chowder recipe on P3?

Yes, there are several variations of the potato chowder recipe on P3. You can find different versions of the recipe by searching for "potato chowder" and selecting the "Variations" tab on the search results page.

4. Can I print my potato chowder recipe cards from P3?

Yes, you can print your potato chowder recipe cards from P3 by opening the recipe card and clicking on the "Print" button. This will generate a printable version of the recipe that you can save or print directly from your browser.

5. Are there any ratings or reviews for the potato chowder recipe on P3?

Yes, there are ratings and reviews for the potato chowder recipe on P3. You can find them on the recipe card, along with any tips or comments from other users who have tried the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Thinker
  • kcjodih