1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wondering if any one else uses a binder......

1. AmyP

AmyP Novice Member

I bought a binder and I figured it would be easy to go page by page while doing my intro at shows. Was wondering if anyone else uses one and if so what flyers do you use or anything else? Thanx

Sep 19, 2009
  2. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I use the flip chart with the current and next month specials, any recruiting specials, and anything else i think people need to know.

Sep 19, 2009
  3. Pedey

Pedey Member

A binder to pass around for the guests to look at? Or as a cheat sheet for your intro?

Sep 19, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I do the same as Becky - I put the host and guest flyers in the Tri-Fold Binder (on supply order) and add the Host Benefits Flyer, any recruiting specials or a flyer, and the Theme Show flyers. I sometimes include the product flyers, too (if it's not getting too packed!). I use it to show the guest special in the beginning, then pass it around for people to see. I also set it up at my checkout table at the end so I can talk through all of the specials/benefits.

Sep 19, 2009
  5. AmyP

AmyP Novice Member

I have the trifold and the guest specials are in there. I was thinking like a cheat sheet that I can flip through and show the guests as Im talking about it. Then if they want they can look at it when Im done. :)

Sep 21, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted