• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wondering if Any One Else Uses a Binder......

In summary, many people use binders to store their Pampered Chef recipes. A standard 3-ring binder is usually a good size for most people, and it's recommended to use dividers and sheet protectors for organization. Additional pages can easily be added, and the binder can be cleaned with a damp cloth and gentle products if needed.
AmyP
I bought a binder and I figured it would be easy to go page by page while doing my intro at shows. Was wondering if anyone else uses one and if so what flyers do you use or anything else? Thanx

I use the flip chart with the current and next month specials, any recruiting specials, and anything else i think people need to know.

A binder to pass around for the guests to look at? Or as a cheat sheet for your intro?

I do the same as Becky - I put the host and guest flyers in the Tri-Fold Binder (on supply order) and add the Host Benefits Flyer, any recruiting specials or a flyer, and the Theme Show flyers. I sometimes include the product flyers, too (if it's not getting too packed!). I use it to show the guest special in the beginning, then pass it around for people to see. I also set it up at my checkout table at the end so I can talk through all of the specials/benefits.

I have the trifold and the guest specials are in there. I was thinking like a cheat sheet that I can flip through and show the guests as Im talking about it. Then if they want they can look at it when Im done. :)

1. Can I use a binder for storing my Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, many people use binders to store their Pampered Chef recipes. It's a great way to keep them organized and easily accessible.

2. What size binder should I use for my Pampered Chef recipes?

It really depends on how many recipes you have and how you want to organize them. A standard 3-ring binder is usually a good size for most people.

3. Do you have any suggestions for organizing my binder of Pampered Chef recipes?

One idea is to use dividers to separate your recipes into categories, such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, etc. You can also use sheet protectors to keep your recipes clean and organized.

4. Can I add additional pages to my Pampered Chef recipe binder?

Yes, you can easily add more pages to your binder as needed. You can purchase extra sheet protectors and dividers from our website or office supply stores.

5. How do I clean my binder if it gets dirty?

You can wipe down your binder with a damp cloth if it gets dirty. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives that could damage the binder. If you have a stain, you can try using a gentle stain remover or spot cleaning with a mild soap and water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Katiek77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies