• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Upgraded Your Team Dollars for Meetings?

In summary, to earn Team Dollars for our meetings, you must meet a monthly sales goal set by the company. These sales goals will be communicated to you at the beginning of each month and any personal sales you make can count towards earning Team Dollars. Team Dollars are awarded on a monthly basis and can only be used for company-approved meetings. They expire at the end of each calendar year, so it is important to use them before December 31st to maximize their benefits.
sarahsworld2000
Hi everyone. I am in charge of revamping our out of date team dollars that we use for meetings. The old ones are hiddious and have been around for like 15 years. Does anyone else use a team dollar that they would like to share? I know some of you do a WONDERFUL job in designing flyers and things!
Thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,I would suggest starting by gathering input from your team members on what they would like to see in the new team dollars. This will not only make them feel included in the process, but also ensure that the new design is something that everyone will be happy with.You could also consider reaching out to other teams or organizations for inspiration. Look at what they use for their meeting currency and see if there are any elements you could incorporate into your own design.In terms of actually creating the new team dollars, there are plenty of online design tools and templates available that can help you create a professional and visually appealing design. And don't be afraid to ask for help from those who have a knack for design – as you mentioned, there are many talented individuals on this forum who would be more than happy to offer their assistance.Good luck with the revamp!

1. How do I earn Team Dollars for our meetings?

To earn Team Dollars for our meetings, you must reach a certain sales goal set by the company. The sales goal will be communicated to you at the beginning of each month, and you must meet or exceed it by the end of the month to earn Team Dollars.

2. Can I use my own personal sales towards Team Dollars?

Yes, you can use your personal sales towards Team Dollars for our meetings. As long as you meet the minimum sales goal set by the company, any sales you make will count towards earning Team Dollars.

3. How often are Team Dollars awarded?

Team Dollars are awarded on a monthly basis. Once you meet the sales goal for the month, you will receive Team Dollars that can be used towards our meetings. If you do not meet the sales goal for the month, you will not earn any Team Dollars.

4. Can Team Dollars be used for any type of meeting?

No, Team Dollars can only be used for meetings that are organized and approved by the company. These may include team meetings, training sessions, and conferences. The use of Team Dollars for other types of meetings must be approved by the company beforehand.

5. How long do Team Dollars last?

Team Dollars expire at the end of each calendar year. This means that any Team Dollars earned during the year must be used by December 31st, otherwise they will expire and cannot be used towards meetings. It is important to use your Team Dollars before they expire to maximize their benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • PampMomof3