• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Ideas for Team Meetings: Let's Get Cooking!

In summary, "Fresh Ideas for Team Meetings: Let's Get Cooking!" is a workshop suitable for any type of team that promotes teamwork through fun and interactive cooking activities. These activities include recipe challenges, team cooking competitions, and blindfolded taste tests, and are led by a professional chef. No prior cooking experience is necessary.
carolynsh52
Gold Member
I am about to start having team meetings of my own next month. Any good ideas? I like the meetings I have been attending for several years but would like some new ideas, too.:chef:

If you are a Team Leader or above you should have access to the Meeting Planner on Consultants Corner. I use that as a base most months and then might tweak some of the activities to better fit things that my team is needing a boost in on that particular month.

It's also a good time to possibly "poll" your team, to see what they would like to have happen at the meetings. Never know when a fantastic idea is "lurking" in the shadows!!
Good luck!!

1. What is "Fresh Ideas for Team Meetings: Let's Get Cooking!"?

"Fresh Ideas for Team Meetings: Let's Get Cooking!" is a workshop designed to provide teams with a fun and interactive way to improve communication, team building, and problem-solving skills through cooking together.

2. Who can participate in this workshop?

This workshop is suitable for any type of team, such as work teams, sports teams, or social groups. It can be customized for teams of any size.

3. How does cooking together improve teamwork?

Cooking together promotes collaboration, communication, and problem-solving as team members work together to prepare a meal. It also allows team members to get to know each other in a relaxed and fun environment.

4. What types of activities are included in this workshop?

The workshop includes a variety of activities such as recipe challenges, team cooking competitions, and blindfolded taste tests. It also includes debriefing discussions to reflect on the team's communication and problem-solving skills during the cooking activities.

5. Do we need to have a professional chef or cooking experience to participate?

No, this workshop is designed for all levels of cooking experience. The activities are simple and can be adjusted to fit the skills of the team. A professional chef will guide the team through the activities and provide tips and tricks along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Koolotus