• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Have Your Team Meetings?

In summary, our team is growing and we are looking for a new place to hold our meetings. Our current place is not able to be used on a permanent basis, so we are looking into meeting at a church or school. We have had successful meetings in my director's kitchen and living room, but we are also open to meeting at another location if there is a space that is more accessible.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
We are no longer able to use our current place for our meetings. We are all supposed to come up with ideas on where we can meet at next year. Our meetings are on a Saturday morning which makes a lot of resturants out. I also checked our local library and they have a policy about their meeting rooms not being a "permanant" meeting space. Just thought I would see where you all have your meetings.

we meet in my directors basement, we usually have about 15ish and it seems to work fine.

We have ours at our director's house

we rent a church basment the last chruch basment got too small we have 3 directors that work together

We have ours in an office. I am starting my own meetings next year (with a sister director) and we will probably have them at one of our houses.

We have our meetings at our director's house. Eventually, when I'm a director (gotta have goals, right?), we'll have them at my house. :)

My director recently checked out a meeting room at the local REI. She held the National Meeting Day meeting there, and I think she's thinking of doing it going forward as well.

we have had our meetings:
In a meeting room at a resteraunt
In an apartment complex party room
In a meeting room where someone worked
Churches

ETA: Ours are the 2nd Monday of every month.

Last edited:
We used to use a restaraunt that was closed during the hours of our meeting. Recently we have moved over to doing them at my directors home which still works nicely. We do them on weeknights though, we alternate the first Monday and the first Tuesday of each month. I like that. I work full time so this leaves my weekends free for shows.

We do our meetings at my house on Thursday night. We used to do Saturday morning but switched last year to the week night. I have done some meetings at a local coffee shop (that has since closed - and I still have gift cards from there:grumpy:). That worked okay but it's so much easier for me to have it here - I don't have to lug anything and if someone wants to check out a particular product or wants something we are right here.

NooraK said:
My director recently checked out a meeting room at the local REI. She held the National Meeting Day meeting there, and I think she's thinking of doing it going forward as well.

What's an REI?

My team is growing and I need a place other than my home to hold meetings. The local bank lets me rent for $50 but it also can't be used on a permanent basis.

Chefgirl2 said:
What's an REI?

My team is growing and I need a place other than my home to hold meetings. The local bank lets me rent for $50 but it also can't be used on a permanent basis.

REI is a sporting goods store.

Many Panera Bread locations also have free meeting rooms. I know a local director who uses the room there.

Might want to try your local fire house or community center.

We meet at one of the Cluster members' homes. She is about halfway between everyone so that works well. My HD has promoted one Director and the FD has 5 and just waiting for them to qualify...hopefully by Dec 1st!

My director meetings are at a local church. My AD (director's upline) just sent an email about having meetings at a church/school and consultants may have to pay $1.00 a meeting

Ours is at a regional library office. We meet in the evening and we are the only ones there!

"Many Panera Bread locations also have free meeting rooms. I know a local director who uses the room there."

ooh, that would NOT be a good place for me....LOL, I am in love with Panera. But my hips aren't.

I don't have an upline here, so my cluster joins another cluster. We either do it in my kitchen/living room or we do it in the other director's living room. We just started up in Dec and had 7 attendees both times, so the group is small enough to make our houses work.I guess it would depend on how many people attend your meeting? If it's over 20, you might look at the Community Center, a church, if any of you have connections with the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts - maybe you could meet at their building. If you have connections with a craft store who already has tables set up for crafting - that would work too. A school cafeteria/gym.I have to admit though, Sunday morning is a very odd time to have a meeting. Odds are some of the cluster mates like to go to church.

We meet on Sunday afternoons, 3-5 at my directors house. It's actually two directors that combine their meetings, so it's pretty cool to meet a lot of different people.

I am holding my meetings at a local library.

Nanisu said:
"Many Panera Bread locations also have free meeting rooms. I know a local director who uses the room there."

ooh, that would NOT be a good place for me....LOL, I am in love with Panera. But my hips aren't.

So this is not the way I want to "grow" my team? LOL!!!! My hips like Panera but the waist on my pants is the one that protests!!

Great idea, however!

We just switched from my hospitality D home to an Assisted Living facility. And thanks to a hook up, we get to meet there for FREE!! SWEET!!

We meet the 2nd Monday of the month.

Last edited:

Related to Where Do You Have Your Team Meetings?

1. Where do you typically hold your team meetings?

At Pampered Chef, we typically hold our team meetings at our regional offices or at designated meeting spaces in local hotels or event venues.

2. Can we have team meetings at someone's home?

Yes, team meetings can also be held at a team member's home if it is a convenient and suitable location for everyone attending.

3. Are virtual team meetings an option?

Yes, we also offer the option of virtual team meetings through video conferencing platforms to accommodate team members who are located in different areas.

4. Do we have to pay for the meeting space?

For meetings held at our regional offices or designated meeting spaces, the cost is covered by Pampered Chef. If the meeting is held at a team member's home, they may choose to cover any associated costs.

5. Can we choose the location for our team meetings?

Team meetings are typically held at predetermined locations to make it easier for all team members to attend. However, if there is a specific location that is more convenient for a majority of the team, it can be considered as a meeting location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann