• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Recognition Ideas!

In summary, the consultant would get a $100 Visa Gift Card, $125 Visa Gift Card(s), $150 Visa Gift Card(s), or $200 Visa Gift Card(s) depending on how many points they earned.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
At your monthly meetings what kind of recognition is done? My director and I do our own meetings however, we do coordinate them together and so we're looking for new ideas! She heard of this idea where you have a binder where you can keep all the handouts you get and I thought it would be agreat place to keep any recipes you print out too...along with notes, and important numbers etc. However, my director said she heard of a card being punched or something...and some how you get a prize if you do something. Anyone know of this particular recognition idea or ANY thing else would be a BIG help!!! THANKS ladies!!!

My HD gives ribbons for achievements which are redeemable for PC dollars. She also has one of those photo tree things with envelopes for those who recruit. The envelopes contain gift cards, lottery tickets or cash. She gives a shopping bag to new consultants, and a money bag to those who qualify in their first 30 days, and a bag of pop corn to guests who "pop" by to check us out.

When someone promotes, she'll write all the benefits they'll be getting on sticky notes, and stick them on the consultant while calling them out.

I am just finalizing the incentive program I am designing for my group. Because I think the trip incentive is awesome, I think I want to "add" to it for my group and make some lower level earning incentives for them. I haven't ever done this before, but without them having the "lower" earning level included from PC I am creating a 4 month one for my group, I'll post as soon as I get it done...should be real soon ( it will run Jan-april) another will run may-aug. and the 3rd for the year will be Sept. Dec. )

After reading another post on here, I decided to do extra incentives for my group as well. Here's what I did:

txtloves.gif
the idea of adding extra incentives. I sat down with my husband & told him what I was thinking. He loved it too. So I just sent the e-mail to my team. They are all fairly new to PC and have all been active every month thus far, but I think by lighting a fire under their butts and getting them even MORE motivated that they already were will not only benefit them, but will help me promote to Director much faster (as I explained in my e-mail to them)!!!

Here's what I offered:

Hey Team!

I was reading on Chef Success and there are several consultants upset over the new trip incentives. Their complaints are that it’s unattainable for people who have other jobs besides Pampered Chef to try and earn something this year. I want to prove them WRONG! Obviously working hard to try & achieve the Bronze, Silver or Gold incentive trip will increase your business as well as your monthly Pampered Chef income, but if for some reason you don’t make it, I still don’t want you to walk away empty handed and feeling defeated.
I’m working VERY hard at becoming a Director and keeping the title. In order for me to make that level and keep that level, I am required to have active & productive consultants in my down line. Therefore it benefits me to keep you girls motivated!!! :D

I talked it over with Brian and he agrees that I should offer an extra incentive for 2010. I can only offer this to my 1st & 2nd generations at this time. Hopefully, in the future, I’ll be able to offer it further down the cluster. But since I only make overrides on 1st & 2nd generations right now as a Team Leader, I am forced to restrict the offer to those two levels only. Please note that you can only reap the reward for the highest level earned. Sorry, I can’t do multiple payouts to each of you! ;)
  • Level 1 – If you are active 10 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $100 Visa Gift Card from me.
  • Level 2 – If you are active 12 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $125 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 3 – If you earn 15,000 points*: You’ll earn a $150 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 4 – If you earn 20,000 points*: You’ll earn a $200 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 5 – If you earn 30,000 points*: You’ll earn a $300 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 6 – If you earn 40,000 points*: You’ll earn a $400 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 7 – If you earn 50,000 points* or more, but didn’t qualify for a trip: You’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Bronze Level – If you earn 52,000 points with 4 recruits: In addition to the trip to Toronto offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Silver Level – If you earn 80,000 points with 6 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $750 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Gold Level – If you earn 110,000 points with 8 recruits –or– 120,000 points with 0 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $1,000 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
*For levels 3-7, I don’t get paid when you earn double/triple incentive points, so unfortunately I can’t count them for these 5 levels. It’s an even $1 in Commissionable Sales for 1 point. You can still get earn points by recruiting or promoting to Director, Advanced Director or Senior Director

So for those of you who are motivated and actually DO earn Bronze, Silver or Gold … you’ll have money to spend on your trip!!!

Does that help light a fire under you butt? ;)

Sheila

How do I plan to achieve the payouts? I'm going to transfer every penny of the overrides that I get from my 1st & 2nd generation into savings, keeping the overrides on my sales and the Home Office Leads. If my math is correct, it should cover it plus some! :D

But I'd love to see other ideas. I may change up mine a bit for next year if I see something I like better! ;)

here's what I have come up with for my cluster..they will receive the info tomorrow from me...hope this helps

Attachments

• REASER CLUSTER IRRESISTIBLE ADD ONS 2010.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 281
Thank you so much for posting this Kreaser!!! I am going to borrow and tweak a bit for my cluster, but I love how you have it structured! I like the 3 separate earning segments. Thanks again!

Karlene - I really like your incentives, and am going to share it with my director...we've been mulling over different ideas, but many of them are too complicated...this one is straightforward, and easy to understand, and administer!

Sheila - yours is pretty straightforward too, but I have a team of 11 (and growing!), and I just don't have the money to shell out that much! My PC income goes straight into our family budget, and any extra goes to helping pay off our mortgage.

kreaser said:
here's what I have come up with for my cluster..they will receive the info tomorrow from me...hope this helps

Will they have to attend your meeting in order to redeem their award?

Im glad you guys like it...I have wanted to do something like this, but have never been too successful with ones that are complicated..I'm a busy mom of 5 kids and also substitute teach...my team is rather young, with a few "very seasoned" consultants who are awesome...and I needed to keep it simple for me to track...this is simple..just check the stats each month and you'll see what they're doing...they wont have to let me know what cards they want until they earn them...if they reach the mark before the end of the earning period then I could always get them ahead of time and hold on to them..I plan to tuck away $$ each month for this purpose in hopes that they ALL make it...then I'll have the $$ for them..if they don't then that's just some "extra" I wasn't expecting to have at the end of the earning period. Caressa...I don't think they'll have to attend the meeting to claim their prize. I have some that are long distance from me and can't come to the meetings. But my people are pretty good about coming to our meetings because they are sooooo FUN....(that's just my opinion...LOL)

1. What are some unique ways to recognize my team members?

Some unique recognition ideas for your team members could include hosting a virtual cooking class, sending a personalized thank-you note or gift, creating a spotlight feature on your company's social media page, or organizing a team outing or celebration.

2. How can I recognize my team members on a budget?

There are many ways to recognize your team members without breaking the bank. Some budget-friendly ideas include giving out handwritten notes or certificates, creating a recognition board or wall in the office, or hosting a potluck or team lunch.

3. What are some ideas for recognizing individual accomplishments?

Individual accomplishments can be recognized by giving out personalized awards or certificates, hosting a team lunch or outing in their honor, or publicly acknowledging their achievements during a team meeting or virtual event.

4. How can I create a culture of recognition within my team?

To create a culture of recognition within your team, it's important to consistently acknowledge and appreciate your team members' efforts and achievements. Encourage team members to recognize each other and provide opportunities for everyone to share their appreciation for their colleagues.

5. What are some ways to make recognition more meaningful?

To make recognition more meaningful, it's important to personalize it to each team member. This could include recognizing their specific strengths and contributions, using their preferred method of communication, and involving them in the recognition process by asking for their input or suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmeg