• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Productivity: White Marker Board Ideas for Office and Recognition

In summary, a white marker board is a glossy, non-porous writing surface that can be used with dry erase markers and easily erased. To clean it, use a soft cloth or whiteboard eraser and avoid abrasive cleaners. Only use dry erase markers specifically designed for white marker boards to avoid permanent damage. Ghosting can be prevented by regular cleaning and using high-quality markers. Some white marker boards are also magnetic, but it is important to check the product specifications before purchasing.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I was reading about how some consultants use a white marker board on the wall in their office to keep important upcomiong events and GOALS. I decided to get one of those for my top seller for their recognition. Now I need some ideas on what she should put on there. I also bought one for my office and also need ideas. Thank you. :)

Brenda K., Independent Director

List monthly specials, upcoming shows, reminders of things to do, current personal goals (8 shows/month or 5 shows/month, etc.)

Ideas!My director keeps things on a large paper chart but it would work on a marker board.
Recruits we get each month.
$1,000 shows we hold each month.
4-6 Shows we hold each month (either 4 cooking or combination of 6) we earn a movie night bag with a $5 blockbuster card, popcorn single and candy.
PC incentive for holding 2 shows or submitting so much in sales.
Calls we made and the results.

Here are some ideas.
Debbie :D

Its funny though....I think these are great for goals and stuff...fun things. But the new P3 has what a call a white board right on the front for all of us. It is on the front of our program for all our phone calls, reminders, tasks, things to do. It is the first thing you see. It is great. Very professional looking. It is great. I love it. They did great when they designed this.

oh-oh... Jilleysue is locked and loaded on P3... I have a feeling everything will tie into P3 for a while... :) lol

1. What is a white marker board?

A white marker board, also known as a whiteboard or dry erase board, is a writing surface made of a glossy, non-porous material that can be written on with dry erase markers and easily erased.

2. How do I clean a white marker board?

To clean a white marker board, use a soft cloth or whiteboard eraser to wipe away any dry erase marker residue. For tougher stains, use a whiteboard cleaner or a mixture of water and rubbing alcohol. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or materials that can scratch the surface.

3. Can I use any type of dry erase marker on a white marker board?

No, it is important to use only dry erase markers specifically designed for use on white marker boards. Regular markers or permanent markers can leave permanent stains and damage the board.

4. How do I prevent ghosting on my white marker board?

Ghosting, or the faint residue left behind after erasing, can be prevented by regularly cleaning your white marker board and using high-quality dry erase markers. It is also helpful to avoid leaving marker ink on the board for extended periods of time before erasing.

5. Can I use magnets on a white marker board?

Yes, many white marker boards are made with a magnetic surface, making it easy to attach papers or notes with magnets. However, not all white marker boards are magnetic, so be sure to check the product specifications before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD