• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Tri-Fold Display Board: Ideas and Inspiration

. I have never taken it to a show, but it would be feasible to make one for any size show. I think that using foam board would be the easiest and most cost effective way to do it.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I just bought a tri-fold display board from staples and was looking for ideas, pictures of what to put on it.
I know I want the opportunity, hosting benefits and then I am stumped.
Also if anyone has the PC logo w discover the chef in you that I could copy for my header. I know it is on the PC site but when I enlarge it it gets real seedy.
If anyone has pics of this type of display board I would love to see them for ideas.
Lorna:D

You could use velcro on the third part and put the guest specials there each month.

Or you can cut out pics from the catalog with the "free stuff" hosts can earn if he/she has a $1000 show. People are always amazed to SEE what they can get rather then being told.

HTH!

Blow up the Jan or Feb (or both) Host Specials, and LAMINATE THEM. It cost about $4 per sheet at Kinko's. Somehow when they can easily, clearly see the benefits - they BOOK! This technique got me 9 January bookings at 2 shows in December!God Bless you.-praying for Paige and her family-

Thank you vwpc and Scott for your ideas. Has anyone else done a triboard display?
lorna

scottcooks said:
Blow up the Jan or Feb (or both) Host Specials, and LAMINATE THEM. It cost about $4 per sheet at Kinko's.

Somehow when they can easily, clearly see the benefits - they BOOK! This technique got me 9 January bookings at 2 shows in December!

God Bless you.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Wow Scott - what a great idea! Not a bad investment for 9 bookings...

How big did you make them?

For my triboard, I have the current guest special, and 2 months of Host's specials. I have a flyer about recruiting with play money just off the side, this month I would have a flyer about stoneware (like 10 reasons to own a stone or something like that), and then various other info that would catch attention...depends on what PC is offering like a signing bonus, the trip announcement, etc...I also customize it what my needs are...if I need shows, go heavy on hosting info, need recruits add more of that, looking for more wedding registries then more info on that...I do leave space at the bottom b/c the products might cover the flyers up. Also, I use brightly colored paper behind the flyers I have on it so it is more eye catching. On average, I can get about 8-10 flyers on mine. Hope that helps.

Do you take this with you to your shows? I have thought about doing one for fairs/booths but never did.

Great advice here, thank you.

You could always include info about registries and bridal showers! Big money with not a lot of work! Just a thought!!!

We don't have the registry in Canada:(

tri-fold display artMy director handed a few of these out at a meeting last year -- here is what I came up with for mine.

Attachments

• Display Board.pdf
    167.8 KB · Views: 614
Blow up the Jan or Feb (or both) Host Specials, and LAMINATE THEM.

Or ... print them on Card Stock!

I got one of those display boards in my business builder kit ... I'm thinking that would be more effective than those display cards on the cutlery!

Your board looks good too, Mandy!

What size is the board? I'm trying to decide to make one or not for shows. Do you take it with you?

My board is 34" across and about 40" tall, it is not meant for shows (too big) but I am doing an exhibit in May and have already started planning the lay out of my spot. It is feasible to take Mandy's idea and make your tri-board any size you are comfortable with. You can buy the foam board at any craft outlet and perhaps even office supply store. Only score one side of your board so it folds / \
lorna

What a great idea for booths at fairs. I never would have thought about this. Wow, I love this site!:love:

Mandy~What size were your display boards?

It is 48" wide x 36" high

1. How do I start creating a tri-fold display board?

To start creating a tri-fold display board, you will need to gather all necessary materials such as a tri-fold display board, scissors, glue or tape, markers, and any decorations or images you want to use. Then, unfold the board and decide on a layout for your information and visuals.

2. What are some creative ideas for a tri-fold display board?

There are many creative ideas for a tri-fold display board, such as using different colors and patterns, incorporating interactive elements like flaps or pockets, using different textures and materials, or creating a theme for your board.

3. How can I make my tri-fold display board stand out?

To make your tri-fold display board stand out, you can use eye-catching colors, bold fonts, and high-quality images. You can also add 3D elements or use unique and creative ways to display your information, such as using props or creating a story with your visuals.

4. What are some tips for organizing information on a tri-fold display board?

When organizing information on a tri-fold display board, it's important to have a clear and easy-to-follow layout. Use headings and subheadings to break up your information, and make sure to leave enough space between sections to avoid clutter. You can also use bullet points, charts, and graphs to make your information more visually appealing and easier to understand.

5. Can I use a tri-fold display board for other purposes besides presentations?

Yes, tri-fold display boards can be used for various purposes besides presentations. They can be used as a vision board, for displaying artwork or photography, or as a backdrop for events or parties. You can also use them for informational displays at trade shows, job fairs, or other events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jenik1007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg