1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths I need your creative cheffer brains!

1. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I will be doing a booth tomorrow for small business owners to network and provide opportunities to those looking for work/jobs..etc. I want to create a billboard of sorts w/ recruiting info.

I will be making a list of the positive things that make PC stick out from the crowd. There's going to be tons of other vendors, from Gold Canyon, Mary Kay, jewelry, Entertaining At Home...etc.

I want to display a list that's unique! Everyone knows that direct sales is "flexible" and "you can earn great trips"...etc. Some of my ideas are:

1. PC tools are not only multi-functional but serve a dual purpose as well. The products we take to shows are the ones we use in our own kitchens. We don't have to have 2 sets of anything.

2. Tax write-offs: buy groceries for a PC recipe and feed your family -- the grocery purchase is a tax write-off.

3. No market saturation. There's xxx amount of consultants WORLDWIDE for a worldwide population of xxx.

Any ideas that would be really good to include that are unique? I just want to really stand out and raise prospects eyebrows even more when I talk with them :)

Apr 3, 2009
  2. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

More people are eating at home vs going out and so the $2/serving recipes are going over really well. You can't feed a family of 4 at McD's for $8-10. Not even the $1 menu can you do it all. :)

Apr 3, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

How about saying something like our items sell themselves?

Have you watched the recient spot where HO introduced the new Mini Kit? Maybe get some ideas from there?

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted