• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Your Creative Cheffer Brains!

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be used in a variety of creative ways such as making homemade pizza, salsa, and one-pot meals. There are also unique recipes available on their website and through their community. To get inspiration, one can join social media groups or attend events. Tips for unconventional uses include making mug cakes and homemade yogurt. These products are also great for meal prep and planning, with the ability to cook multiple items at once and create a week's worth of meals in just one hour.
Liquid Sky
I will be doing a booth tomorrow for small business owners to network and provide opportunities to those looking for work/jobs..etc. I want to create a billboard of sorts w/ recruiting info.

I will be making a list of the positive things that make PC stick out from the crowd. There's going to be tons of other vendors, from Gold Canyon, Mary Kay, jewelry, Entertaining At Home...etc.

I want to display a list that's unique! Everyone knows that direct sales is "flexible" and "you can earn great trips"...etc. Some of my ideas are:

1. PC tools are not only multi-functional but serve a dual purpose as well. The products we take to shows are the ones we use in our own kitchens. We don't have to have 2 sets of anything.

2. Tax write-offs: buy groceries for a PC recipe and feed your family -- the grocery purchase is a tax write-off.

3. No market saturation. There's xxx amount of consultants WORLDWIDE for a worldwide population of xxx.

Any ideas that would be really good to include that are unique? I just want to really stand out and raise prospects eyebrows even more when I talk with them :)

More people are eating at home vs going out and so the $2/serving recipes are going over really well. You can't feed a family of 4 at McD's for $8-10. Not even the $1 menu can you do it all. :)

How about saying something like our items sell themselves?

Have you watched the recient spot where HO introduced the new Mini Kit? Maybe get some ideas from there?

1. How can I use my Pampered Chef products in creative ways?

There are countless ways to get creative with your Pampered Chef products! You can use the stoneware to make homemade pizza, the Food Chopper to make salsa or guacamole, and the Rockcrok to make a delicious one-pot meal. You can also try using the Mix 'N Scraper to make homemade bread dough or use the Blender to make smoothies or soup.

2. What are some unique recipes I can try with my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of unique and delicious recipes on our website and in our cookbooks. Some fan favorites include the Chocolate Lava Cake made in the Deep Covered Baker, the Apple Cranberry Wreath made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan, and the Chicken Enchilada Lasagna made in the Rockcrok. You can also get creative and adapt your own recipes to use with our products!

3. How can I get inspiration for using my Pampered Chef products in new ways?

We have a large community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are always sharing their creative recipes and ideas on social media. You can join our Facebook groups or follow us on Instagram and Pinterest to see new and innovative ways to use our products. You can also attend our virtual cooking shows or in-person events for even more inspiration!

4. Are there any tips for using Pampered Chef products in unconventional ways?

Yes! Some tips include using the Small Batter Bowl to make individual mug cakes, using the Simple Slicer to slice vegetables for homemade potpourri, and using the Quick Cooker to make homemade yogurt. You can also try combining different products for unique and delicious dishes, such as using the Deep Dish Baker and the Pizza & Crust Cutter to make a deep dish pizza.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for meal prep and planning?

Absolutely! Our products are great for meal prep and planning. You can use the Stackable Cooling Rack to cook multiple items at once, use the Quick Cooker to make a large batch of soup or chili for the week, and use the Glass Mixing Bowls to store prepped ingredients in the fridge. You can also use our Meal Prep Plan to create a week's worth of meals in just one hour using our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • plichte
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies