• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thought I would use some of your creativity

plichte

May 24, 2005
I am working with 3 other ladies from DIFFERENT home party shows to put on a multi-vendor event. There is about 20 different consultants in all ranging from Mary Kay, Silpada, Us Born, Home Interiors, Discovery Toys, etc.

We are trying to come up with a name for our event but are having great difficulties. Anyone have any ideas---I don't think we can keep our marketing saying Multi-Vendor Event (no one will get it.) :D

Mystik

Dec 28, 2005
What about "One Stop Shopping". Not very inventive, but from the sounds of it you'll have a representative of what everyone shops for under one roof.

jenniferlynne

Jun 29, 2005
I'm so glad you posted that because I have also been trying to come up with something too. I have a Jewelry lady, Avon and Longaberger so far. Would it be weird to have a bridal fair later in the year? I know June is a big wedding month? Are there ever bridal fairs that late or are they usually all around February?

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
There is something they do on our base in May with alot of different vendors like you said. Anyway, they call it "Spring Spa for Spouses" You may want to use something else than the word spouses but hopefully it gets your creative juices flowing. :D

jody

Novice Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2005
multi-vendor

I just completed a Multi-vendor Open House on Sunday with 8 other home-based businesses. It went really well. We adverstised it just as I've written it above, and it still seemed to attracted attention. I live in a small town of about 800 and we had at least 100 people come through. My total for the day gave me over a $400 show, so I was happy. I got some brides signed up for the new registry, but no bookings. I got a couple of maybes though and helped a few people out with problems they had with existing products. When I followed up with them yesterday they both put in an order for other things.

Every consultant felt it was worth their time to do this event, even though some didn't have much in sales. We're thinking of doing a bridal fair of our own in the spring, so if anyone has any ideas I would be extremely grateful to receive them.

I did see on here that someone used the term "vendor blender" in case that's something you'd want to use for your advertising title. If I think of anything else I'll post it.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
multi-vendor event title

I did something like this before Christmas, along with a realtor company. We called it Holiday Open House & Shopping Extravaganza! It was lots of fun. :)