• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Retail Display: Ideas for Your Store's Table Setup

supplies. Then I found the supply description. It says "PC Supplies - Display, Catalogs, Flyers" It seems like a good idea to put out flyers and catalogs, but I don't want to risk anything. I also like the idea of making things eyecatching. How do you make things eyecatching?I looked for under managing your business and couldn't find it so...supplies. Then I found the supply description. It says "PC Supplies - Display, Catalogs, Flyers" It seems like a good idea to put out flyers and catalogs, but I don't want to risk anything. I also like the idea of making things eyecatching.
salthechef
I have the opportunity to set up some PC info on a table at work in our retail store. I'm trying to decide what would be best to put out. I have the monthly special, some catalogs, and and the display cards of some of the products (knives, cookware, etc.)
Anyone have ideas on what else would be good? I appreciate your help!

If it's an unmanned table, I'd set out mini catalogs or old catalogs with the old catalog poem on the front. (see below) Recipe cards are good, too. Just make sure that your name is on EVERYTHING that's on the table, and don't put out anything you aren't prepared to lose.Old catalog poem - I print this on 10 to a page labels with my info at the bottom of the label.
Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.
Call me for a current catalog or more information:
Name, phone, PWS address

I guess you would call it an unmanned table, but it's in a retail store that an employee will be covering. Either way, I agree that I don't want to risk stuff that I would be sorry to lose! :)
I like that poem! I had seen it before but couldn't find it again. :) We are going after fundraisers too since my boss is well known in the community and is using our office to host some, so I've got a flyer up with "Why choose a PC fundraiser?" and I'm going to set out some HWC pins since I have a huge abundance.

There are some flyers available on supply order (I think they're still available) about FRs. I do recommend that whatever you have out for people to take is a full-color item produced by HO. They look more professional and make PC look like a real business. (Not that there aren't some fabulous things created by people around here, just that in some areas it's an uphill battle to get people to think of us as businesspeople and not flaky hobbyists.)I would recommend having just a few of each item out on the table, with a box for frequent restocking stashed underneath the table.

Cool, I had never even seen those listed before! I wish there was somewhere I could see pictures of all the things on the supply order. I have gotten some stuff I don't know what to do with because it wasn't what I guessed at when I ordered it just by seeing the name. :) I like the idea of these more anyway. My boss is very professional and has high standards, and the only stipulation that I have to keeping the table is that it is up to the standards of our company. I'll take all the help I can get, I'm ordering those right now! :)

salthechef said:
Cool, I had never even seen those listed before! I wish there was somewhere I could see pictures of all the things on the supply order. I have gotten some stuff I don't know what to do with because it wasn't what I guessed at when I ordered it just by seeing the name. :) I like the idea of these more anyway. My boss is very professional and has high standards, and the only stipulation that I have to keeping the table is that it is up to the standards of our company. I'll take all the help I can get, I'm ordering those right now! :)

There is, it's behind CC. If I remember correctly, go to managing your business. Then samples/supplies. Then supply description. Hope that helps, there may be a few more tabs but I know I did it sometime this week to check on something.

Ann.....all excellent ideas:sing:....thanks for sharing! Going to use them and hope for the best!:D

I did a table and I cut each page of a catalog and stapled it to a postboard and made it eyecatching by coloring in different letters. I also made a posterboard of the what the hostess gets for hosting and made that eyecatching. Also use eyecatching colorful things to attract people. Also raffle off something to get people to give you info. Then you could follow up withthem.

So you had the whole catalog stapled to a board? How big was it?

Beth1170 said:
There is, it's behind CC. If I remember correctly, go to managing your business. Then samples/supplies. Then supply description. Hope that helps, there may be a few more tabs but I know I did it sometime this week to check on something.

I looked for under managing your business and couldn't find it so I kept looking and found it under "Download Center"

Scrol down until you see " Supply Order Fact Sheet " click on that

Thanks for letting us know it was on CC

:chef:

Thanks Ann and Teresa! I finally found it, thanks so much for your help!

1. What is a "Table With Display-Ideas?"

A "Table With Display-Ideas" is a display table that showcases the various products and tools offered by Pampered Chef. It is used as a visual aid to demonstrate how the products can be used in the kitchen and to provide inspiration for meal ideas.

2. How can I use a Table With Display-Ideas for my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use a Table With Display-Ideas to showcase the products at vendor events, cooking shows, and parties. It allows potential customers to see and interact with the products, which can help increase sales and generate interest in hosting their own Pampered Chef party.

3. Do I need to purchase a Table With Display-Ideas separately?

Yes, the Table With Display-Ideas is sold separately from the Pampered Chef starter kit. However, it is a valuable investment for your business as it can help attract and engage customers, leading to increased sales.

4. Can I customize the Table With Display-Ideas to fit my personal branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customization options for the Table With Display-Ideas, including personalized banners and tablecloths. This allows you to showcase your personal brand and make your display stand out.

5. How should I set up and organize my Table With Display-Ideas?

There is no one right way to set up a Table With Display-Ideas, as it will depend on the space available and your personal preference. However, it is important to arrange the products in a visually appealing and organized manner, with clear signage and information about each product. Also, consider including recipe cards or samples to give customers a taste of what they can make with the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • mspibb
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • greenmaze4