• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tri Fold Boards at Cooking Shows?

In summary, a tri fold board is a display board often used at cooking shows to showcase products and information. It is set up by unfolding it and securing it in place, and can be customized with branding and graphics. It can also be used to engage with attendees through interactive games and demonstrations. Tri fold boards can be purchased from Pampered Chef in various sizes and colors.
blueikaos
I have seen a few people that use tri-fold boards at booths and fairs...but has anyone used them at a show?

Sorry for all the random questions.:chef:

i'm new and have only had one show - but I'm totally going to be making one to take to shows with me! I'm a scrapbooker by nature...so i'm excited to do one - one side will display all of the benefits of hosting a show - the other side will show all of the monthly and next month's specials and in the middle will have information about the products. i will put it on the table wherever I put my products for display.

I happened to find a tri fold board at CVS yesterday. I was stoked! And the self laminating envelopes (no machine needed) at BJ's. I'm ready to get it set up for my upcoming fairs! I think it would be a bit distracting at a cooking show though. I'd rather guests look at the products. But that's just me. If you think it would work for you - try it out.

Related to Tri Fold Boards at Cooking Shows?

1. What is a tri fold board and how is it used at cooking shows?

A tri fold board is a display board that is used to showcase products or information at cooking shows. It is typically made of cardboard or foam and has three panels that can be folded and unfolded. At cooking shows, these boards are used to display cooking tools, ingredients, and recipes.

2. How do I set up a tri fold board for a cooking show?

To set up a tri fold board for a cooking show, start by unfolding the board and placing it on a flat surface. Use tape or pins to secure the board in place. Then, use colorful paper, markers, and stickers to decorate the board and make it eye-catching. You can also use clear plastic pockets to display recipes or product information on the board.

3. Can I customize my tri fold board for my cooking show?

Yes, you can definitely customize your tri fold board for your cooking show. You can use your own branding and colors, as well as add your own graphics and images. This will help make your board stand out and attract attention from attendees.

4. How can I use a tri fold board to engage with attendees at a cooking show?

A tri fold board can be a great tool to engage with attendees at a cooking show. You can use it to display interactive games or quizzes related to your products and recipes. You can also use the board to showcase cooking demonstrations or offer product samples for attendees to try.

5. Can I purchase tri fold boards from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers tri fold boards for purchase on our website. They are available in different sizes and colors to suit your needs. You can also find other helpful tools and resources for your cooking shows on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmel