• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Poster Board for Craft Fair and Shows???

In summary, the most commonly used size for poster boards at craft fairs and shows is 22" x 28". A sturdy, thick poster board with a glossy finish is recommended for displaying products. Multiple poster boards can be used to create a larger display, but make sure to secure them together. Products can be attached to the poster board using tape, pins, or clips. It is not necessary to have a poster board for every product, and a visual display with a few key products can suffice.
chefmel
I bought a tri-fold poster board this week.. Mostly to use for craft fairs but might also bring it to my show this Friday as a good visual aid. But I am so "creative challenged" and have no idea what I should put on it..

What are the must haves to post on it? I have the Spree-for-all, Oct host special (from KCN), Round Up/Heart Mold flyer (from KCN), recruiting flyer & SS Bonus brochure..... Am I missing anything...

I put a Pampered Bride flyer and Fund Raiser flyer on mine, too.

I've started putting the sales flyers in clear notebook folders (sort of like what is our new stand-up folder) and attaching with a thumb-tack. That way I can change them without tearing the board.

I have oneI use the putty stuff. It does not rip the board and can use it over and over again.
I also use my scrapbooking stuff with a couple of friends. We sit down and get creative.

MoreI also put folders on the bottom, I cut large mailing envelopes and labeled one for the guests and one for the hosts.
I also make little signs with what we will be serving and the hosts name,with the putty things.

I put a picture of my kids on it too, showing that this is why I do it, and that its flexible.

What size poster board should I use for a craft fair or show?

The most commonly used size for poster boards at craft fairs and shows is 22" x 28". This size is large enough to display your products and information, but still manageable to transport.

What type of poster board is best for displaying my products at a craft fair or show?

A sturdy, thick poster board with a glossy finish is ideal for showcasing your products. This type of poster board will hold up well during transportation and will make your products stand out.

Can I use multiple poster boards for my display at a craft fair or show?

Yes, you can use multiple poster boards to create a larger display. However, make sure to secure them together and keep them organized to avoid any confusion for customers.

How do I attach my products to the poster board for a craft fair or show?

You can use a variety of methods to attach your products to the poster board, such as tape, pins, or clips. Make sure to use a secure method that won't damage your products or the poster board.

Do I need to have a poster board for every product I am selling at a craft fair or show?

No, it is not necessary to have a poster board for every product. Instead, you can create a visual display with a few key products and have additional products available for customers to view upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • chefsteph07