1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Poster board for craft fair and shows???

1. chefmel

chefmel Member

I bought a tri-fold poster board this week.. Mostly to use for craft fairs but might also bring it to my show this Friday as a good visual aid. But I am so "creative challenged" and have no idea what I should put on it..

What are the must haves to post on it? I have the Spree-for-all, Oct host special (from KCN), Round Up/Heart Mold flyer (from KCN), recruiting flyer & SS Bonus brochure..... Am I missing anything...

Oct 12, 2005
  2. Chef Jill

Chef Jill Member

I put a Pampered Bride flyer and Fund Raiser flyer on mine, too.

Oct 12, 2005
  3. pchefsharron

pchefsharron Member

I've started putting the sales flyers in clear notebook folders (sort of like what is our new stand-up folder) and attaching with a thumb-tack. That way I can change them without tearing the board.

Oct 19, 2005
  4. I have one

I use the putty stuff. It does not rip the board and can use it over and over again.
    I also use my scrapbooking stuff with a couple of friends. We sit down and get creative.

Nov 3, 2005
  5. More

I also put folders on the bottom, I cut large mailing envelopes and labeled one for the guests and one for the hosts.
    I also make little signs with what we will be serving and the hosts name,with the putty things.

I put a picture of my kids on it too, showing that this is why I do it, and that its flexible.

Nov 3, 2005
Have something to add?