• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1St Craft Show in the Am... Feed Back Needed :)

In summary, the author is sharing the booth with 3 other PC consultants and is nervous but excited. She is taking items to sell and is hoping to make a sale. She is concerned about the time she and the other consultants will be sharing the booth. She has a friend who is hosting in October and she is hoping to get some ideas from the other consultants. She learned a lot and made a few sales.
LCOLACHICO
Hi All

I have my 1st craft show in the am, and I am just looking for some feed back..
OK so I am sharing the booth with 3 other pc ladies.. and i am so nervous!!! yet super excited!!
Its just I am not to sure how that is supposed to work? An ideas?

I am taking some items that i am hoping to sell.. I have posted a sticker with the price on it including tax.. do you think that is tacky?
I am supposed to charge tax here in TX..
I have 5 food choppers, 5 cutting boards, and some little things like whisks, and scrapers...

I found an idea here on cs with a recipe and a few coupons that i can hand out..

I also wanted to do a ticket raffle (for a free cooking show or 15.00 in free product) for those that would be interested.. but not sure how to word that ?

I have tons of old catalogs that I will have on hand..

thanks everyone for your help !!

Don't let "everyone" register for the free show or free product. Offer the form only to those who genuinely talk to you about PC and are interested. (Learned that from here) Since you are working with 3 other consultants, be sure everyone has some of the same things to offer. If all of you have different "giveaways", you are going to get 1 person registering for 4 giveaways to get something free and nothing else. (One of the directors I work with here said that) Not sure if you will get to read any of this before you go! Good luck!

thanks I am still up !! :0)
I never thought about the different drawings.. I will talk to the other ladies and see what they have in mind.. I guess I am concerned about the time that we are going to be sharing.. I am just glad to be a part of it and learn something.. I have a friend that signed me up for a booth in Oct.. as a surprise and so I am hoping to get some ideas down.. and this will give me the chance to see if I would like any one else to wk it with me...
But than again I would worry if I could handle it all by myself..
thanks again for the tips...

I also got a good tip from the Director who worked with me at the booth on Thursday night. She brought PC recipe cards (most of hers were several years old) and put her "info tag" on them and gave them to every person who walked by. I had the recipe/booth thank you from here. I got her to sell me 150 recipe cards to take tomorrow. I do offer those to each and every person who passes by. Hopefully some people will remember me from it. It is a good way to engage someone in talking to you. I got 5 ladies who want to host in Oct/Nov, 1 possible lead for a Wedding Registry (although she gets married in Oct, I told the Mom it was open for 3 months afterwards so maybe it could be Christmas gifts for the new couple), and 2 ladies who want to "buy" but not host... I also did one of the small batter bowl recipes and taking orders at the booth "for delivery in 30 days". I got a lot of great ideas from here. Hope you do well with that many consultants there. It would be hard for that many to be there at the same time to me. We are only allowed 2 at the max at booths at the Fair I did last night and tomorrow.

Sharing a booth with 3 other people sounds like a lot. You definitely have to coordinate drawings, etc. I hope it went well!

Thank you everyone for all your valued information...
I learned A LOT !!! and I had a few cash and carry sales...
worked with 2 other pc ladies and I have learned that their definitely
needs to be a set up for leads... other then that it was FUN !!!

thanks again for all your support !!!:)

1. How do I prepare for my first craft show?

Preparing for your first craft show can seem overwhelming, but with proper planning and organization, it can be a success. Start by creating a checklist of items you need to bring, such as inventory, display materials, and payment options. Make sure to also research the event and its attendees to tailor your products and pricing accordingly.

2. What should I bring to the craft show?

Aside from your products, make sure to bring extra supplies such as packaging materials, business cards, and a cash box. It's also a good idea to bring snacks and water to stay energized throughout the day. Don't forget to bring a positive attitude and a smile as well!

3. How should I price my products?

Pricing your products can be tricky, but it's important to consider the cost of materials, time spent creating the product, and any additional expenses such as booth fees. You may also want to research the prices of similar products at other craft shows to get an idea of the market value.

4. How can I attract customers to my booth?

Having an eye-catching display and offering samples or demonstrations are great ways to attract customers to your booth. Make sure to also engage with potential customers by greeting them and telling them about your products. Offering special promotions or discounts can also entice people to stop by your booth.

5. How can I gather feedback from customers?

One way to gather feedback from customers is to have a guestbook or comment box at your booth where they can leave their thoughts. You can also ask customers directly for their feedback and suggestions. Another option is to send out a survey after the event to gather more detailed feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Jillb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • pampered2007