• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Display Ideas for 1St Craft Show

In summary, the lady selling dips and mixes with wooden crates stacked to display said that she gets great response for them. She suggests setting them on their side, putting in micro cloths or kitchen towels, and displaying say the outdoor items- grill basket with tools and grilling cookbook. She also suggests putting printouts of her current specials or information about her show on the side of the crates.
pampered2007
I have my first craft show that I am working next month. I will only have 1 eight foot table to work with. Does anyone have any ideas on ways to set up my display or ideas of things that I could do that will really grasp peoples attention? I want it to be eye catching and memorable. My main reason for doing the show is bookings. Thanks!

I saw a lady selling dips and mixes with wooden crates stacked to display.. They looked great. So I went and got some and have been staining them and finishing them. I get great response for them. I set them on their side, put in micro cloths or kitchen towels.. then display say the outdoor items- grill basket with tools and grilling cookbook. And you still have the top to display items. It is like little shelves and look really cute. I have put them 3 high before. You can tape notes/ announcements to the sides too to get attention. I did take pictures once but have been unable to find them. I'll look again.

I love the idea of the wooden crates!!! I am definitely getting a few and staining them dark. I can't decide if I want to put one on each end of the table or maybe just on one end. I would like to have a PC recipe premade to sit on the crate with a sign saying something like "For display only" set a date to make this at your own cooking show! (I'm still working on the wording) I can have the new Fall products displayed around it.

I also want to do the chinese box idea too that I read about on this site. My husband and kids think its a cool idea too! I'm hoping that will encourage bookings along with a door prize for a free cooking show!

Ginger...What kind of notes/announcemetns do you tape to the side???? and I would love to see your pictures if you can find them. Also, did you pass out anything such as recipe cards to those that came by your booth?

Thanks again!

Oooh I'm lovin' the crates idea! I might just have to steal that idea for my booth coming up!

......Where do you buy crates at? Lol

Pampered2007.. I do pass out recipe cards stamped with my info.. I have current catalogs and mini catalogs. I do pass them out to anyone after getting their info. Some are selective to whom they pass out catalogs and/or ballots for givaways... but Wednesday, I got a call from a lady that picked up a catalog from me in May that I passed out at an elementary school "spring fling".. and it was a $169.52 order. Not bad.

Now ndbigler.. about the crates. I get them at an arts and crafts store called Michaels. You buy them unstained. I just get a colored stain that seals at the same time. I'm not sure if they are nationwide.. but you should be able to get them in Texas. They have handles carved into them so you can carry items to the venue. And they look really good. Steal away!! I'm glad someone like them.

Oh.. and to the side of my crates. Guest/host specials, that I do bridal showers and registry, discounts for the day, look at my new products sign, register for the door prize.. etc. I put print them to pretty paper. Or you can put a little hook and hang pot holders, cook books. I hope the helps.

The idea of the crates is a good one - I have two of the older red crates that we used to get with our new consultant kit, and I use them to stack and separate products at shows.

I also get a lot of good use out of the stackable cooling racks and use them for cookware and bakeware, typically.

I think the key is creating a multi-dimensional display that is eye-catching. Just laying things flat on a table isn't going to catch the eye as much. HTH!

1. How can I create an eye-catching display for my Pampered Chef products at my first craft show?

To create an eye-catching display for your Pampered Chef products, try incorporating different levels to add visual interest. Use risers or shelves to showcase different products at varying heights. You can also use themed decorations or props to tie in with your brand and make your display stand out.

2. What materials should I use to make my display for the craft show?

When making your display, consider using materials that are lightweight but sturdy, such as foam boards or PVC pipes. These materials are easy to transport and can be easily customized to fit your specific needs. You can also use fabric or tablecloths to cover your display table and add a pop of color.

3. How can I effectively arrange my Pampered Chef products on my display?

When arranging your products, try to group them by category or use. For example, have all baking items displayed together and all grilling items displayed together. This will make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for. Also, make sure to leave enough space between products to avoid a cluttered look.

4. What are some creative ways to showcase my Pampered Chef products?

There are many creative ways to showcase your Pampered Chef products at a craft show. You can use a mini kitchen setup to demonstrate how your products can be used, or create a mock dinner party display to show how your products can be used for entertaining. You can also use a chalkboard or small whiteboard to write out the benefits and features of each product.

5. How can I make sure my display is organized and visually appealing?

To ensure your display is organized and visually appealing, make sure to regularly restock and rearrange products throughout the day. This will prevent your display from looking messy and disorganized. You can also use signage or labels to clearly indicate prices and product information. Additionally, keep your display well-lit and use a tablecloth or backdrop to create a cohesive and professional look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • Jolie_Paradoxe