• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Show-Didn't Know Where to Post

In summary, Mandy is planning to make a celebration cookie mix for her table at her first craft show in November. She is also considering setting up with the chopper and having free cooking shows in December. She is motivated by bookings and recruiting.
mandydollie
Ok Cheffers~

I NEED HELP! I'm doing my first craft show in November. It's not a very big event, a couple hundred people or so but I want to make my table exciting. I'm thinking of making up the celebration cookie mix in the batter bowl to have on display, and possibly a few things set up with the chopper. I am going to do a drawing for FREE cooking shows and have the 12 days of December calendar out for bookings.

Any other suggestions. My biggest motivator for this event is bookings and recruiting. Thinking of offering $10 off the price of the kit if they sign up that day???

Help!

What's the 12 days of Christmas calendar?

Kathytnt said:
What's the 12 days of Christmas calendar?
There's another thread about this....if you do a search you'll find it. I don't know how to attach thread links!

Mandy, your ideas sound great! If you're having the promo with recruiting, make sure to have the starter kit items displayed. Also, I'd have the host/guest specials for Nov & Dec. Have plenty of biz cards & catalogs to give out. I'd either give out old catalogs if you have them, or order some of the mini's. That's the thing I've learned through doing fairs...don't order a bunch of the current ones. Give out old ones with a label saying "contact me at xxxxx for a current catalog". Or do the mini's, otherwise it seems like a waste; they'll take it & never call!
Here's a prize slip I use at fairs. Good luck:)

Attachments

• Fair Door Prize.doc
    5.2 KB · Views: 479
Thanks for the slip....i'll print it out and use that. I like the information that is on there.

mandydollie said:
Thanks for the slip....i'll print it out and use that. I like the information that is on there.

No problem:) Glad I could help!

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as pantry items and specialty food products.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party in person or online. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, invite your friends and family, and the consultant will take care of the rest!

3. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online through a consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also place an order through a party or directly with a consultant.

4. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant. There is a small fee to join, and you will receive training and support to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Jillb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • pampered2007