• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Put on My Craft Show Table to Attract Customers?

I'm thinking about doing a show just with my leads now. Did you take any pictures???Yes, she took some pictures. She also took a picture of the booth with all of the items that she had.
AmyP
Hello...I have some upcoming craft shows and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I can put out on my table. I will be decorating with a fall theme. But any idea's on anything would be greatly apreciated!

I usually put out the new things and also the super starter items. Several people also have suggested the quick stir pitcher with confetti in it to attract people to your booth.

Ann

Are you trying to gear your both toward crafters?

They would use things like the tool turn about for siccors(sp?), markers etc.
The food chopper and deluxe cheese grater are great for chopping up crayons for wax.

If you are just doing a regular booth. I would bring as many new products as you can.

Or you could do both, have new products there and some Crafting ideas.

You could also show the new bar board with the i-slice for scrapbooking!

Don't forgetthe Creative Cutters too as they are wonderful to use as stencils. As well as the Cake Stencils and the Decorating Bottles. My mom is ordering a set of those to use for glitter glue for making cards.

I always use a fall table cloth and set out as much Cranberry stoneware and baking items as possible. It gets people in the mood!! Will you only have one table? You could do a Christmas table too. Make up some Christmas gifts for display. Quick Stir Pitcher with a package of Crystal Light tied up with a ribbon. Small batter bowl with dry ingredients for chocolate chip cookies layered inside. Silicone oven mit stuffed with scrappers, whisks, etc. Large or medium SA squares made up as a fruit basket. Coffe & More Cups filled with chocolates, a choc dipped spoon and a pack of coffee or hot chocolate. Rectangle Baker with one of the cookbooks in it. Another large or medium SA bowl filled with our spices, the oil, the vanilla and maybe some of the recipe cards. Wrap in clear cellophane and close at the top with a twixit clip! The possibilities are endless!!

Of course, all this would be if you are just having a regular PC booth. Does it have to be a Craft type booth? If so, you can use the tool turnabout to put craft supplies in!

I did a show a few weeks ago that was quite a hit. I made sure to have Stoneware, Cookware, and Simple Additions. I made a "now hiring" sign and put it by my opportunity brochures. I set up my 3-tiered stand with a wedding cake topper and brochures for the wedding registry. I tried to cover a little of everything...I also used a cookbook stand with my Medium Square/Cranberry and wrote SPECIALS on it in dry-erase pen-I put booking and recruiting specials...I think that's about all...I think it looked pretty good if I do say so!

speedychef said:
I did a show a few weeks ago that was quite a hit. I made sure to have Stoneware, Cookware, and Simple Additions. I made a "now hiring" sign and put it by my opportunity brochures. I set up my 3-tiered stand with a wedding cake topper and brochures for the wedding registry. I tried to cover a little of everything...I also used a cookbook stand with my Medium Square/Cranberry and wrote SPECIALS on it in dry-erase pen-I put booking and recruiting specials...I think that's about all...I think it looked pretty good if I do say so!

What did you get with that craft fair?
# of bookings
# of leads
# of recruits...
etc...?
Schel

speedychef said:

Did you take any pictures???

The F/S shaker for glitter.
Another poster said they do soap in the bread tubes, I wonder if you could do soap or other projects in the new silicone cupcake pan?
Funnels, MF Towels, Twixit Clips, Easy Opener, Jar Opener, Prep Bowl Set, Baker's Roller, Kids Apron, Stencil Set

No, Michele was supposed to bring the camera and she FORGOT!! How dare she! But for leads...I did the whole thing by myself for 2 days-8 and 6 hours, and got about 100 drawing slips. I have a few recruit leads, but nobody has agreed to meet with me yet. I'm still in phone tag mode. I don't know how anyone recruits! I would think that the people who checked YES would be rarin' to go, but they don't seem interested enough to return my calls...But so far, I have about a dozen bookings and I'm STILL calling-by now I'm on the people who checked nothing or no, but I'm still pluggin along! For $40 I think it was the best dough I could spend. I haven't had a lot of business really local to me, most of my shows are 45 minutes away, so I'm THRILLED to have some shows scheduled in town!! Now I just need to find more fairs!!

Now I want to vent the town's craft fair is today and they won't let any vendors set up booths unless it is a homemade craft, ughh. I plan on leaving in just a little bit dressed in Pampered Chef with my catty bag over my shoulder.

jdavis said:
Now I want to vent the town's craft fair is today and they won't let any vendors set up booths unless it is a homemade craft, ughh. I plan on leaving in just a little bit dressed in Pampered Chef with my catty bag over my shoulder.

I am having the same problem, so what I did was...cook all week, profiteroles,pecan tassies, A TON of mini loaf breads & cakes, melted chocolate in the new silicone thingie & I will have GALLONS of lemonade & iced tea. EVERYTHING is for sale & NO ONE can say none of it is not Homemade!!;) ;) ;)

I just may have to try that some time Ginger, if I ever have the time that is between my f/t and p/t jobs as well as kids homework, ughh, why do they give first graders so much friggin homework???

Anyway we went but only for a very short while, I was so not impressed, I think it is getting smaller, a few years ago it was all the way around the park now it's back down to just the one street. There were 3, yes 3! people selling magnetic bracelets and necklaces, that's not homemade in my opinion anyway, maybe they come in a kit and they have to string them, but I still wouldn't think that would qualify, there was another booth that had a wall of homemade wreaths and 4 walls filled with Crocs shoes! I guess that's how you get away with it is make part of your booth homemade and the other part your direct sales business. Of course it started to sprinkle right before we left to go I think it is in the contract for the Arts and Crafts Festival, lol. But we just walked down the row of booths and back and took the kids to one of the obstacle course things and chatted a few friends and left, bummer.

Just an FYI on homemade baked goods - most festivals and fairs require vendors selling food to have a permit for the kitchen they were baked in and there are also strict regulations on how the food is stored/handled in the booth and specific temperatures each type of food must be kept at. I ran into this problem a while back and was unable to sell any of my baked goods. Was told is was a public health/safety hazard - imagine that. Where I live you cannot even send homemade goods to schools for your child's birthday, etc. Must be purchased and pre-packaged.

How to get people to fill out slips at boothsI am actually doing 2 craft shows. Both shows are having an area for home demo people. ( partylite, marykay, etc.) This show is very big in my area so I am looking forward to it. My question is how do you draw people in to do survey slips?????

Speedychef what town are you in Southwest chicagoland. I am in Plano. I also do a lot of shows out of town. What fair did you just do? It sounds like it was fantastic!
AmyP---I do a drawing to get people to fill out the survey slips. I get an inexpensive basket or beach pail (this time of year, maybe a trick or treat pumpkin) and put some cheap giveaways in it. A season's best, a few twixit! clips, a mini serving spatula, the bamboo tongs. Put a bow on it or some spider webbing would be cool. Make a poster that says Win ME! Book a show and get more free stuff!
It's worked for me. I spend about $10 total on the gift basket. Good luck. Just use your imagination to set up your booth and that alone will draw people in.

thank you so much! great idea!

1. What are some creative ways to display products at a craft show table?

One idea is to use tiered trays or cake stands to create different levels and add visual interest. You can also use baskets, crates, or even a pegboard to showcase products. Another option is to create a themed display, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, to attract customers.

2. How can I make my craft show table stand out?

One way to make your table stand out is to have eye-catching signage or banners that clearly display your brand and products. You can also use lighting, such as string lights or spotlights, to draw attention to your table. Additionally, offering samples or interactive demonstrations can help attract customers.

3. How much inventory should I bring to a craft show?

It's always better to bring more inventory than you think you'll need, as you don't want to run out of popular products. However, it's important to consider the size of your table and the type of products you are selling. It's also a good idea to have a backup plan in case you do run out of certain items.

4. Is it important to have a variety of products on my craft show table?

Yes, having a variety of products can help attract a wider range of customers. Consider offering different sizes, colors, or variations of your products. You can also include complementary items, such as recipe cards or kitchen tools, to add value for customers.

5. How can I encourage customers to make a purchase at my craft show table?

Offering special promotions or discounts can entice customers to make a purchase. You can also have engaging displays or offer samples to showcase the quality and usefulness of your products. Lastly, having excellent customer service and engaging with customers can help build trust and encourage them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies