• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for My First Home Show: Ideas for Door Prizes & Table Set-Up

In summary, the conversation discussed tips for an upcoming Home Show, including giving away recipe cards as a way to attract guests and showcasing popular products as door prizes. The consultant also advised having a mix of products on display and keeping the table simple and focused on the products. They also recommended reaching out to other consultants for support and advice.
jenpottratz
I have my first Home Show next Saturday. I did a Craft Fair back in the fall and feel a little more at ease doing this one. I am thinking about stocking up on the recipe cards (30 for 75 cents) and giving those away to everyone. Is that a good idea? But I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to give as door prizes. And, any in general tips would be great too. What kinds of things do you put on your table? What things do you stay away from? Pictures would be great too :) Thanks so much!!!

Jen <><

Home Show?

If you're talking some sort of vendor fair, I ALWAYS give away recipe cards. I stand in front of my table and give one to everyone who walks by. It gets them to stop and look and see what I'm there for. They are so cheap and everyone loves a recipe! And then they have my contact info. :)

Last edited:
Yes, it's a vendor fair. I can't believe I didn't think about the recipe cards before now though too. :)

I usually raffle off something fairly cheap, like a small batter bowl or something of the like...kind of OT, but I heard some girls at conference talking about making batter bowl cookie mix with pink M&Ms for HWC, just could bring attention to that...I have a friend who filled her biggest stainless bowl with stuff and "raffled" that off...she never gave it away, and I give her a hard time about it EVERY day, but there's that...I think people will enter just to win something, even if you put a free cookbook and give them a SB!

Hi Jen,Congratulations on your first Home Show! It's great that you have some experience from the Craft Fair and are feeling more at ease. Giving away recipe cards is definitely a good idea, as it's a great way to showcase some of our delicious recipes and also provide a useful tool for your guests to take home.As for door prizes, I would recommend giving away some of our popular kitchen tools or gadgets. This not only showcases our products, but also gets your guests excited about the possibility of winning something useful for their own kitchens. You could also offer a discount on their first order or a free product with a certain purchase amount.In terms of setting up your table, I would suggest having a mix of products on display, including some of our top sellers and new products. You could also have some items available for guests to try, such as dips or sauces made with our seasonings and mixes. It's important to have a variety of products and samples to entice your guests and showcase the versatility of our products.In general, I would say to stay away from cluttering your table with too many products or decorations. Keep it simple and clean, with a focus on our products and how they can enhance the cooking experience. And don't forget to have some business cards or flyers available for guests to take home.I hope these tips help and wish you all the best for your Home Show! If you have any further questions or need more advice, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or other consultants in your team. We are always here to support and help each other succeed.Best of luck!A fellow Pampered Chef consultant

What are some ideas for door prizes for my first home show?

Some ideas for door prizes for your first home show could include a gift basket filled with Pampered Chef products, a cooking utensil set, or a recipe book. You could also offer a discount on a future purchase or a free cooking demonstration at the winner's home.

How can I make my table set-up appealing for my first home show?

To make your table set-up appealing for your first home show, use a neutral-colored tablecloth and add pops of color with small decorations or fresh flowers. Display your products in an organized and visually appealing manner, and make sure to have samples available for guests to try.

Should I offer a variety of snacks and drinks at my home show?

Offering a variety of snacks and drinks at your home show can be a nice touch, but it is not necessary. If you do decide to provide refreshments, keep them simple and easy to eat, such as finger foods or pre-packaged snacks. Make sure to also have water available for guests.

Is it important to have a theme for my first home show?

Having a theme for your first home show can add an element of fun and cohesiveness to the event. It can also help guide your table set-up and door prizes. However, it is not necessary and you can still have a successful home show without a specific theme.

How can I promote my home show and attract more guests?

To promote your home show and attract more guests, utilize social media and word of mouth. Create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family, and ask them to invite their friends as well. You can also create flyers to post around your neighborhood or ask local businesses if you can leave flyers at their establishment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies