• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning for a Bridal Show: Tips & Suggestions

You also have to make sure you have samples for them to try and a coupon or two for them to use. I would also recommend a couples cooking show after the wedding. This will be a great way to seal the deal for the bride and groom.
dessertMama
I just reserve a spot at the biggest Bridal Show here in Albuquerque. The price is $325 for a 36 inches round table, for 5 hours on a Sunday. I can always upgrade to a booth that will fit a 6 feet table for $675 but I don't have that. I know that $325 is TOO pricey but i'm always optimistic that it will turn out ok and pay for itself. My fee includes the skirted table, 2 chairs, the bridal list and also my name that will be printed in the bridal show program that will be handed out to all brides and with it i can choose to have some savings printed up ( like free cooking show). From what they told me, I am the only Pampered Chef Consultant there at the show.

Does anybody have ideas on what to put on that table? On what savings I can print on the bridal show program? What samples I can hand out. My daughters will help out by handing out coupons for a free shipping of $40 or more. The bridal show is not 'till Feb 13 but it's never too early to plan for this.

Any comments, suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,
Coleen :)

Last edited:
I would display the entertaining products on the table and maybe a few essentials (like a classic batter bowl with tools in it with a white bow nicely tied around it) for the "new bride's kitchen". I would have a Coupon printed to give $xx amount in free or "off the total" for any bridal shower show. This coupon would be redeemable at the close of the show. I would also have a "bridal" type recipe on my handout with your name and contact information on it. Just a thought.

oh, I wish you all the best on this vendor fair, but...$325? YIKES!!! That's alot of money to spend on a booth. If you really are set on doing it, at least go in with another consultant. That's alot of money without a guarantee on return.

Also, at bridal fairs I alsways go for the "triple dip" :) Hit up the bridesmaids to do the bridal shower show and let the bride use the free product value to get gifts for the bridal party and then hit up the bride for the registry and then...hit up the mother of the bride to do a couples cooking show after the wedding (sell it as a free cooking class for the couple-to-be). If it works, you'll make back your money on the table in no time!

How did this event turn out for you?

If you're going to work a bridal fair you have to make a commitment to stay in contact with the ones that sign up for a registry. They will forget it's there if you don't.

1. How far in advance should I start planning for a bridal show?

It is recommended to start planning for a bridal show at least 6-12 months in advance. This will give you enough time to secure a venue, vendors, and promote the event.

2. How many vendors should I invite to participate in the bridal show?

It is best to have a variety of vendors to offer a diverse selection for brides. A good rule of thumb is to have around 20-30 vendors for a successful bridal show.

3. How can I attract brides to my bridal show?

Promotion is key to attracting brides to your bridal show. Utilize social media, create a website or event page, and reach out to local wedding planners or bridal shops to help spread the word.

4. How can I make my bridal show stand out from others?

Think of unique ways to showcase your vendors, such as having interactive demos or offering special discounts for booking services at the show. You can also offer giveaways or raffles to attract more attendees.

5. How should I set up the layout of the bridal show?

The layout should be organized and flow smoothly for attendees. Consider having different sections or themes, such as a catering section, floral section, and photography section. Also, make sure there is enough space for attendees to comfortably walk around and interact with vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • higoobs