• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2008 Theme Show Ideas & Display Table Decor Inspiration | Jamie D.

We can order specials for the next month at a discount? Yes, we can order specials for the next month at a discount!
jamied
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some theme show ideas for January 2008. I also decorate my display table any ideas for that? Thanks I appreciate it.:chef: :)

Jamie D.

I am going to promote the 30-minute chicken in order to sell the DCB.

How about a Soup show?

I am planning on doing Chicken Tortilla Soup at all my January shows, because it will be so cold and yucky outside it will warm everyone up. I am almost thinking I should have picked a recipe that featured the stoneware. Hmmmm......I guess I need some ideas too!

I'm going to offer either the Turkey Chili or Smashed Potato Soup in January. Then, they're still soup shows, but they use the DCB. ChefBeckyD posted microwave instructions for the potato soup a couple days ago.

If I don't have a DCB but I do have the Rectange Baker do you think that the 30 min. chicken would work?

Deannasbiz said:
If I don't have a DCB but I do have the Rectange Baker do you think that the 30 min. chicken would work?

I don't think the rectangle baker will fit in most microwaves.

oh that is true...hadn't thought of that...I guess I will have to stick to my bar pan....even though I love it....I just thought I would try a new recipe.... I guess I need to invest in a DCB!

I am offering:

Souper Sweet ( soup or chili and a dessert)
Big Game Appetizers
Chocolate Bliss

Healthy New You...from It's Good for You

"Soup and Slippers" and the craziest slippers win a prize. Another one that I haven't had anyone take me up on yet, but sounds fun is a "white elephant gift" show. People bring their worst gifts from the holidays and exchange them or do a grab bag. Just make sure that if someone is bringing a "bad" gift that the person who gave it to them isn't there!!:eek:

Deannasbiz said:
oh that is true...hadn't thought of that...I guess I will have to stick to my bar pan....even though I love it....I just thought I would try a new recipe.... I guess I need to invest in a DCB!

If you order one this month, you can get it for 40% off - because it is the guest special for next month!;) :thumbup: :D

The DCB is one of the best investments you could make product-wise - IMO!

Thank youThank you so much for all your ideas. Now I can plan my shows. Everyone have a wonderful holiday!

Jamie D.

ChefBeckyD said:
If you order one this month, you can get it for 40% off - because it is the guest special for next month!;) :thumbup: :D

The DCB is one of the best investments you could make product-wise - IMO!
We can order specials for the next month at a discount? How do we do that? Can we get host specials too? Obviously I'm still learning!

It's covered in the policies and procedures. We cannot get the host special, but we can get the guest special a month ahead.

Related to January 2008 Theme Show Ideas & Display Table Decor Inspiration | Jamie D.

1. What is the theme for the January 2008 show?

The theme for the January 2008 Pampered Chef show is "New Year, New You." This theme focuses on healthy and easy meal prep ideas for the new year.

2. What types of recipes will be featured in the January 2008 show?

The January 2008 show will feature recipes that are nutritious, quick, and easy to prepare such as one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and healthy snack options.

3. Can you provide some tips for decorating a display table for the January 2008 show?

Some tips for decorating a display table for the January 2008 show include using a color scheme of white, silver, and light blue to represent a fresh start for the new year. Incorporate elements of winter such as pine cones, evergreen branches, and candles to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the January 2008 show?

Yes, there will be a special promotion for the January 2008 show where customers can receive a free gift with a purchase of $75 or more. There will also be discounts on select products that fit the "New Year, New You" theme.

5. Can I host a January 2008 show at my home or is it only available online?

You can host a January 2008 show both at your home and online. This gives you and your guests the option to attend in person or virtually, whichever is more convenient. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you decide on the best option for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jamied
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Liz Bradshaw