• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Job Fair/ Craft Show..help!!!!

In summary, the purpose of organizing a job fair/ craft show is to provide a platform for showcasing products and services, networking, and creating job opportunities. The right location should be easily accessible and have necessary amenities. To attract vendors and attendees, advertise and offer incentives. To ensure success, plan and promote well in advance, offer engaging activities, and provide excellent customer service. Tips for organizing on a budget include partnering with local businesses, offering discounts, and utilizing free marketing channels.
crissy11
Gold Member
My director and I have decided to put on our own job fair/ craft show. We are not sure what to call it for advertising purposes. We have about 13 vendors so far.
What would you say on the fliers and newspaper advertising? It isn't neccesarily direct sales as I have a realtor wanting to set up. I cannot find anything in the files that may have been typed up already that I could adjust.
Any ideas, greatly appreciated.

bumping up

"Spring Bazaar"

"Spring this and that Craftfair"

"Spring fair"

I like "Spring Bazaar" if you call it a craft fair, some people will be disappointed if the find out there are no handmade crafts for sale.

I need for it to reflect that it is a job fair also. That is why I am desperate for some ideas.

By job fair, you mean the direct selling vendors are recruiting?

yes. There are some job fairs that have been advertised recently and they are having each direct sales have a packet ready for the people to come and ask questions about their biz. The booths for these other fairs are $225 and they are not guaranteeing one person per company. I won't work a booth if there will be more than one PC booth. So my director and I have decided to have our own job fair but to draw more people to come we want to include the crafters.

I am doing a booth this weekend and the event is called "Bling in the Spring"

I've gone to craft fair/ business expo events. And both home based businesses and direct sales were there.

What is the purpose of organizing a job fair/ craft show?

The purpose of organizing a job fair/ craft show is to provide a platform for individuals and businesses to showcase their products and services, network with potential customers, and create new job opportunities. It also allows attendees to explore new products and services, and potentially find employment or business opportunities.

How do I choose the right location for a job fair/ craft show?

The location for a job fair/ craft show should be easily accessible for attendees, have ample space for vendors, and provide amenities such as parking, restrooms, and food options. Consider the demographics of your target audience and choose a location that is convenient for them. It is also important to check if any permits or licenses are required for the chosen location.

How do I attract vendors and attendees to a job fair/ craft show?

To attract vendors, you can advertise through social media, local newspapers, and online event directories. Offer early bird discounts or special promotions to incentivize vendors to participate. To attract attendees, create a marketing campaign that highlights the benefits of attending the job fair/ craft show, such as networking opportunities, product discounts, and potential job opportunities. You can also collaborate with local businesses or organizations to cross-promote the event.

How do I ensure the success of a job fair/ craft show?

To ensure the success of a job fair/ craft show, it is important to plan and organize the event well in advance. This includes setting a budget, creating a timeline, and securing vendors and sponsors. Consider offering a variety of activities and workshops to engage attendees and keep them at the event for longer. Additionally, make sure to promote the event through various channels and provide excellent customer service to both vendors and attendees.

What are some tips for organizing a job fair/ craft show on a budget?

To organize a job fair/ craft show on a budget, consider partnering with local businesses and organizations to share the costs. You can also offer different pricing options for vendors, such as booth sharing or early bird discounts. Utilize free marketing channels such as social media and email marketing to promote the event. Additionally, be resourceful and creative with decorations and set up to save on costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • Chef Bobby