1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths Organizing a job fair/ craft show..help!!!!

1. crissy11

crissy11 Member Gold Member

My director and I have decided to put on our own job fair/ craft show. We are not sure what to call it for advertising purposes. We have about 13 vendors so far.
    What would you say on the fliers and newspaper advertising? It isn't neccesarily direct sales as I have a realtor wanting to set up. I cannot find anything in the files that may have been typed up already that I could adjust.
    Any ideas, greatly appreciated.

Apr 2, 2009
  2. crissy11

bumping up

Apr 3, 2009
  3. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

"Spring Bazaar"

"Spring this and that Craftfair"

"Spring fair"

Apr 3, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I like "Spring Bazaar" if you call it a craft fair, some people will be disappointed if the find out there are no handmade crafts for sale.

5. crissy11

I need for it to reflect that it is a job fair also. That is why I am desperate for some ideas.

Apr 3, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

By job fair, you mean the direct selling vendors are recruiting?

7. crissy11

yes. There are some job fairs that have been advertised recently and they are having each direct sales have a packet ready for the people to come and ask questions about their biz. The booths for these other fairs are $225 and they are not guaranteeing one person per company. I won't work a booth if there will be more than one PC booth. So my director and I have decided to have our own job fair but to draw more people to come we want to include the crafters.

Apr 3, 2009
  8. aalbert

aalbert Novice Member

I am doing a booth this weekend and the event is called "Bling in the Spring"

Apr 3, 2009
  9. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

I've gone to craft fair/ business expo events. And both home based businesses and direct sales were there.

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?