• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Permanent Display for Our Wedding Registry

I think have the access to...whatever it is he has for me to have access to? I'm not quite sure. He said something about "permanent display" but I'm not sure if that includes putting my products on display.I looked to see if PC had something, but alas, they do not. :)If you have Merrill's Ad Generator, you can have your ad created for $2.99 with your own contact details included. It prints out to about a 5"x8" spread.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

I've scoured the files and haven't quite found what I'm looking for, but don't ask me what exactly I'm looking for! lol

I have a great opportunity to have a permanent display at an Event Coordinator's office for a old convent that is rented for Weddings, Sweet Sixteen's, etc. He has MANY vendor tables advertising their services sprinkled throughout his office. Couples come in to look at the place and sign their contracts. I'd like an eye-catching display touting our Wedding Registry.

Everyone here is so much more creative than I, and I'm hoping you'll share some ideas and tips for my display. What should I set up?

For starters....I think I'd do something to incorporate the PC Wedding Registry Brochure. Sometimes you can get pamphlet displays that have the slot for the pamphlet and then a place to put a "Cover Sheet" of sorts to draw attention. Keep it simple (and cheap)- and look professional...especially for a wedding.Unfortunately, I'm not genetically engineered towards the "creative", so that flyer- not sure yet. I looked to see if PC had something, but alas, they do not. :) If I find something, I'll let you know though!

Do you have Merrill's Ad Generator?? I just remembered, I created an ad with that. You can have it include your contact details (name/phone/email/PWS). I was going to attach it, but it's LARGE...so I can email it to you if you wanted to see it.For $2.99 with Merrill, you can have it created with your own details. It prints out to about a 5"x8" spread. You could probably have it enlarged if need be to fill the page more if you wanted, or mount it on a nice clean colored cardstock (think a bridal color!).Here's the image Merrill (I have ad generator, so can see it- BTW..I paid for that last year and STILL have access...more than 30-days!)
714901200L.jpg
I just think this flyer, combined with PC Pamphlets looks very professional and VERY affordable!!

Bobbi is there a way to see samples of their work besides this one? It appears you can only see what's available ad/brochure wise if you subscribe.

You may want to check advertising polices for this one. I don't think you can put a "permanent display" anywhere.

esavvymom said:
For starters....I think I'd do something to incorporate the PC Wedding Registry Brochure. Sometimes you can get pamphlet displays that have the slot for the pamphlet and then a place to put a "Cover Sheet" of sorts to draw attention. Keep it simple (and cheap)- and look professional...especially for a wedding.

Unfortunately, I'm not genetically engineered towards the "creative", so that flyer- not sure yet. I looked to see if PC had something, but alas, they do not. :) If I find something, I'll let you know though!

You are so great Bobbi. Thanks for the input. Right now, I'm thinking of having those pamphlets, and it's that Cover Sheet I'm trying to figure out. lol

I'm also thinking about having the Trifle Bowl display card there, figuring that'll draw the eye and maybe get them to read the details of the registry. I agree that I want something simple and tasteful, so that it appeals to everyone.

pcchefjane said:
You may want to check advertising polices for this one. I don't think you can put a "permanent display" anywhere.

How does this differ from having info at florist and other bridal shops? That's all I'd be doing, is having my info at his office.

On my way to read the procedure and policy guide. Will report my findings.

Thanks!

If you put just business cards or flyers somewhere that is not the same as a "permanent display". When you say that, I am thinking products being there. To be on the "safe side", I would call HO and ask for someone (maybe a supervisor) that could give you the correct information. You wouldn't want some "ugly" PCer to see it and report it.

Haven't found it yet....but did you know the violations for posting your website link online?

Per the guide:

After the first failure to comply, the individual ordering option on their Personal Web Site will be disabled.
After the second failure to comply, their individual ordering option will be permanently disabled.
Finally, after the third failure to comply, the Consultant’s Personal Web Site will be permanently disabled.

I love my products too much to have them sitting on a table as part of the display! It's sad to think of them not being used as intended, lonely and collecting dust. lol

I'm trying to set up a display with an appealing flyer and pamphlets that has my info on it. He's decided to have me be his "permanent" go to for PC...meaning, I'll be invited to his events, expo's and who he refers anyone interested in PC.

Great contact for me....but no, I won't have products set up...I won't have cash n carry and I won't be violating PC rules. I love this company too much to risk any kind of violation....not to mention that it would make me feel less successful by "cheating".

I do appreciate you trying to help me out and avoid the risk of being in violation. =)

RMDave said:
Bobbi is there a way to see samples of their work besides this one? It appears you can only see what's available ad/brochure wise if you subscribe.

I'll start another thread and post some image samples they have. They have alot. For $3, it's not a bad deal really. You enter your contact details you want on the ad selected, then they generate the image. You download it to your computer. I've only used the "Yellow Pages" size ad for a local paper so far.

I don't believe you'd be out of compliance if you put flyers or busness cards up for "permanent" display. Products are not allowed but that doesn't sound like your intent. The best bet is always to check with HO but if you say "permanent display" they'll say no because they'll think product display.

Thanks Beth, appreciate the tip about my word choice when calling HO. Will make the call and let everyone know what the final say was...looks like I need to work on my word choices...always type/speak too quickly, my brain has trouble keeping up! ha ha

Just spoke to career solutions and I'm good.

Jane and Beth were correct in that my word choice of "permanent display" is interpreted as having products included.

Here's what I learned....

You are allowed to have your information, pamphlets and biz materials at bridal shops, florists, etc. You are NOT allowed to have your products on display for an indefinite period of time. You are NOT allowed to have a deal with someone where you trade your goods or services in conjunction with the other vendor in exchange for having your information at their venue. (e.g. If you buy this, you'll get this from PC rep)

Glad you checked on it Laurie! I didn't want you to be in violation. We had a lady on here this Fall who wanted to set up a "permanent product display" in her own dog grooming salon. She got very angry at us for telling her that that is a violation of policy! I think she eventually left CS over it because she has not signed in since October of last year. Good luck! What a great break to have that! You may want to consider making up a 3 ring viewbinder with the Wedding Registry catalog (got it as a download from CC) plus a new catalog in sheet protectors so they can browse that too!

What is a Permanent Display for Our Wedding Registry?

A Permanent Display for Our Wedding Registry is a personalized and convenient way for guests to shop for gifts from your Pampered Chef wedding registry. It is a customized display of selected products that you and your partner can set up at your wedding shower or reception for guests to browse and purchase.

How do I set up a Permanent Display for Our Wedding Registry?

To set up a Permanent Display, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wedding Registry" tab. From there, you can select the option to create a Permanent Display and choose the products you want to include. Once you have finalized your selection, you can arrange for the display to be shipped to your desired location.

Can I customize the products included in my Permanent Display?

Yes, you have complete control over which products are included in your Permanent Display. You can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products that are available on your wedding registry and select the ones that you think your guests will love the most.

Is there an additional cost for a Permanent Display?

There is no additional cost for setting up a Permanent Display for your wedding registry. The display itself is complimentary, and you only pay for the products that are included in it.

Can I add more products to my Permanent Display after it has been set up?

Yes, you can add or remove products from your Permanent Display at any time by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and making the necessary changes. Keep in mind that any changes made to your display will also reflect on your online wedding registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service