• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Planning My Fall Kick-Off Show

In summary, a Fall Kick-Off Show is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to introduce new products and specials for the season. Attendees can expect to see new products, receive discounts, participate in cooking demos, and interact with others. To host a show, you can schedule with a consultant who will provide materials and information. Hosting also comes with special deals and discounts, and guests are welcome to attend and make purchases for additional host rewards.
mrssyvo
It will be my "annual" show, except that I moved since last one, so I guess it will be a 1st Annual- and my first open hosue since I have moved. I am excited, and a bit nervous- I thought I would start planning before conference, so that I can insert ideas as I hear them. I am looking forward to the new recipes to try, and new products to show.

I am a new consultant and i am hosting my first ever open house party to show the new products, i am sooooo excited i can hardly wait to see what the new products are going to be. I am also so ready to make some new recipes.

Good Luck. I am in this 5 months and will be doing my open house finally at the end of this month. I am hoping for an awesome turn out but know it may not work out.
I hope it turns out real good. Are you offering a Mystery host?

Usually at my kickoff's, my guests earn tickets for many things- bringing guests or orders, booking a show, signing, etc- then I award prizes from tickets drawn. I will probably do something along that lines again.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show and open house! Moving can be stressful, but I'm sure your new location will be the perfect spot for your 1st Annual show. Planning ahead of time is always a great idea, and I'm sure you'll have plenty of amazing ideas to share from conference. I'm excited to see what new recipes and products you'll be showcasing. Best of luck with your event!

1. What is a Fall Kick-Off Show?

A Fall Kick-Off Show is a fun and exciting way to start the season and introduce new products and specials from Pampered Chef. It is typically hosted by a consultant and can be held in-person or virtually.

2. What can I expect at a Fall Kick-Off Show?

At a Fall Kick-Off Show, you can expect to see and learn about new products, receive exclusive discounts and promotions, participate in cooking demonstrations, and have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with other attendees.

3. How do I host a Fall Kick-Off Show?

To host a Fall Kick-Off Show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the show. The consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your show a success.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a Fall Kick-Off Show?

Yes, there are special host rewards and discounts available for hosting a Fall Kick-Off Show. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show.

5. Can I invite friends and family to my Fall Kick-Off Show?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. You can invite anyone you think would be interested in learning about Pampered Chef products and having a fun time with friends and family. You can even earn additional host rewards for every guest who makes a purchase at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whoismelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies