• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Your Fall Showcase: Tips for Hosting a Successful Open House

In summary, Deb is planning a Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host show in August. If you're interested, you can email her at (my email address).
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering if anyone is doing a Fall Kick Off Show of there own to show off the New Fall Products? If so are you doing it in August or September? I really want to do one this fall. Thanks for any help, this will be my first OPen House of Sorts!!

I'm doing a Customer Appreciation/Mystery Host show in August. I do show the new products, but I won't be taking orders for them, only BOOKINGS!!! :D

Did y ou make up any kind of flyer for this yet Deb? I am looking at getting more bookings also!!

I did an Open House last year. I did it the last Sunday of August and submitted the show on Sept 1st. It was very successful and if I do not have shows booked that weekend, I plan to do it again this year. I had several bookings from it too.

Here's mine from LAST year. I have not done one this year yet.

Attachments

• fallpreview.doc
    288.5 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
My flyer is in Printmaster, so I can't attach it, but here's the text:

You are invited to my 2nd Annual
Customer Appreciation Party!
When: Thursday, August 9th at 7 p.m.
Where: My House--1234 Main Street in My Town
RSVP to 555-555-5555 or (my email)

It's MY turn to pamper YOU!
In order to show my appreciation for your supporting my business this year, I'll be your host for some good food and fun. I'll do all the work and you get a chance to earn the host benefits. Here's how:
RSVP for the party by Mon, Aug. 6=1 ticket
Arrive on time=1 ticket
Attend the party=1 ticket
Place an order of $60 or more=2 tickets
Bring an adult guest who didn't get an invite=5 tickets
Bring a paid outside order=5 tickets
Book a Fall Cooking Show=10 tickets

We'll draw two winners to split the host benefits. You'll be among the first to see the new Fall product line--I can't wait to see what's in store! This will also be your last chance to order many items being retired at the end of August.
Everyone will get a gift just for coming!
RSVP today so I can plan the goodies!

Deb Jennings, your Pampered Chef consultant
555-555-5555 or (my email address)
.biz/jenningsdeb

I am working on CALLING and PERSONALLY INVITING most people, but will also mail a few flyers and hand them out around town.

Deb,

Can you email it to someone that has printmaster? I have it and use it all the time. I would love to see your flyer if that is possible. And I can convert it to .pdf and upload to CS for you if you would like.

DebbieJ said:
My flyer is in Printmaster, so I can't attach it,

If you have a zip program you can zip the printmaster file and upload that. I'm sure someone here will then convert it over to PDF for the rest of us. :p

I used zipping a few times here for file types that cs won't accept.

Thanks for the great ideas ladies!!!

I'm going to have a fall kickoff show - I *just* talked my husband into it. Woohoo!I think I'm going to send Fall Mini Catalogs along with a postcard-sized invite. I guess they can both fit in an envelope with a standard stamp. I haven't decided.I'm looking forward to it though! It'll be my first "open house" show too.

What is the purpose of hosting a fall open house?

The purpose of hosting a fall open house is to showcase the latest products from Pampered Chef and provide an opportunity for attendees to sample and purchase these products in a fun and relaxed environment. It also allows for networking and building relationships with potential customers.

How do I prepare for a successful fall open house?

To prepare for a successful fall open house, make sure to set a date and time that works for your target audience, send out invitations or create a Facebook event, plan a menu featuring fall-inspired recipes using Pampered Chef products, and set up a display area to showcase the products. It's also important to have enough inventory on hand and make sure all products are properly labeled and priced.

What are some tips for making my fall open house interactive?

To make your fall open house more interactive, consider having cooking demonstrations or product demonstrations, organize a raffle or giveaway, and provide hands-on opportunities for attendees to try out the products. You can also encourage guests to share their own recipes and tips using Pampered Chef products.

How can I boost sales at my fall open house?

To boost sales at your fall open house, offer special discounts or promotions, provide bundle deals or packages, and have a variety of products available at different price points. You can also offer incentives for attendees who bring a friend or host their own Pampered Chef party.

What should I do after the fall open house?

After the fall open house, make sure to follow up with attendees and potential customers. Send out thank you notes or emails, offer any additional information or resources, and provide opportunities for them to purchase products or book a party. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • whoismelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The Pickler