• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Open House Activity Ideas?

In summary, the conversation discussed an upcoming open house to showcase the new Fall/Winter line, with the goal of reaching $1,000 in sales. The host shared ideas for activities, including a product drawing and having guests bring outside orders or friends to earn tickets. The conversation also included tips for using PC tools and ended with the host reporting a successful open house with high sales and bookings for future shows.
The Pickler
Howdy all!

I'm doing an open house this coming Friday to showcase the new Fall/Winter line.

I've got about 10 people coming, 3 of them past hosts and have about $400 in outside orders so I really want to get to $1,000....

Any ideas for activities during the show to kinda keep everyone's attention and interest?

I'm demonstrating the Primavera Potato Bites and the Italian Mini Meatball Sandwiches and have Seasons Best cookbooks to give everyone and have a Classic Batter Bowl, Classic Scraper, and a Jar Opener that I can give away as well.

Thanks for any advice/ideas you have.

:chef:

Sounds like you have an awesome show in the works. Congrats! Definitely have any cookbooks you own out and push the guest special. If all 10 order $60 or more, that will get you to the $1000 goal. Give extra tickets for the product drawing to

-guests who bring in an outside order
-if they bring a friend
-free rub to any $75 or more order.
-book a show

Good luck....may you come back and post that you hit your goal!

Thanks for the tip! I'm definitely going to do a drawing now that you said that...very cool. :)

Have them pick a PC tool and tell everyone how they'd use it to prepare their Fall meals.

Sure, glad it was helpful. You may want to call the 10 RSVP's and let them know they can earn tickets simply by bringing a couple of guests. :D Send emails to all who can't attend and were invited by letting them know that they can also be entered simply by submitting an outside order from today to show date.

:) I just made my first call and said she could get a name in the jar for bringing a friend or a pre-order of $60.00....guess what....just got a $74.00 order from her and she is bringing two friends. WAY cool...thanks for that tip.

chefa said:
Have them pick a PC tool and tell everyone how they'd use it to prepare their Fall meals.

ohhhh.....I like that one. I've already done the 'how many ways can you use a Nylon Pan Scraper' before and that was always fun.

the open house went awesome! I put 2009 fall/winter seasons best in everyone's packet with the order form and catalog. The raffle was a good idea..thanks! I got 2 bookings off of it and I'm currently at $925. I had guests come up and help with the food chopper and doing the tarts, etc.....this never happened before but every single guest that helped with a task put that item on their order. WAY cool. :)

Four people put a question on the comment card was I going to do a Christmas show so.....guess I am. :)

Wahooo!!! Kudos! You had a most EXCELLENT open house! Kudos! I love that they had so much fun that they've asked for you to host another. Definitely a good thing! The products do sell themselves; the key is to get it in their hands as you saw. Big sales and bookings...couldn't have asked for better results! Congrats!

Thanks much! I posted a pic in the albums of my 'display'.

That's really awesome! Way to go!

What are some easy appetizer ideas for a fall open house?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a fall open house could include mini quiches, stuffed mushrooms, apple and cheese crostini, and pumpkin hummus with pita chips. You could also consider serving a charcuterie board with seasonal meats, cheeses, and fruits.

What are some fun activities to do at a fall open house?

Some fun activities to do at a fall open house could include a pumpkin decorating station, a cider tasting bar, or a fall-themed photo booth. You could also set up a DIY caramel apple station or have a game of pumpkin bowling for guests to enjoy.

What are some festive decorations for a fall open house?

Some festive decorations for a fall open house could include autumnal centerpieces with pumpkins, gourds, and fall foliage, string lights or lanterns in warm fall colors, and a welcome sign or banner with a seasonal message. You could also incorporate fall-scented candles or potpourri for an extra touch.

How can I make my fall open house more interactive?

To make your fall open house more interactive, you could have a cooking demonstration using fall-inspired recipes, host a pumpkin carving or painting contest, or have a pie tasting competition. Another idea is to have a fall-themed scavenger hunt or bingo game with prizes for the winners.

What are some tips for hosting a successful fall open house?

Some tips for hosting a successful fall open house include planning ahead and sending out invitations in advance, having a variety of food and drink options, incorporating fall-themed decorations and activities, and making sure to have enough seating and space for guests to mingle. It's also important to have a welcoming and festive atmosphere to make guests feel comfortable and enjoy the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Princess
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • daricsmom