• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling down about my business after conference - anyone else?

interested. Summary: Lamar has his first show of the fall this afternoon, and is feeling blah about it. He tells himself that this is his job and to treat it that way. He is excited once he gets there and has a great show.
ljeffries
Ok, I have my first show of the fall this afternoon. I should be excited, but I just have the blah's!! Anyone get this way? I know I just need to put on my big boy drawers and get over it (which is probably what I will do). I've just been down on my business A WHOLE LOT since conference.

You can do it, Lamar!! Have a great show, and get some bookings for the rest of the Fall! And a couple of recruits, so you can join us in Denver in January!

:D :D :D

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Go Lamar Go Lamar, Go Lamar

Shake your booty, shake your booty, shake your booty

its my birthday!!!! its my birthday! its my birthday!!!!!!

My cheer for you!

Tell us how it goes today

Tammy

I get this way too but once I get there I get my FIRE back! I absolutely LOVE doing shows but sometimes I'm just tired (LAZY) and don't want to do ANYTHING! Changing over all the paperwork and replacing old with new is a drag but I tell ya, get there have a smile on your face and it will be GREAT! I have a show tonight too but am so dad gum tired since soccer season started yesterday and we were gone from the house almost 12 hours doing this and that, I would love to just crawl in bed. But, I am gonna have a GREAT show, and get more September bookings! YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lamar, I'm with you! I ran mostly catty shows in the summer and then had my first cooking show at the end of August. I was just no into it. I got my stuff in the car, got there and had a great time! Now I'm just excited for the fall season. It was just what I needed to get a fire under my booty!
You go.........knock 'em dead.....let us know how it went...K?

My first fall show is tomorrow, and I'm feeling a bit blah about it too. I'm thinking it's going to be a big show, but still can't get myself psyched up for it. I keep telling myself that this is my JOB...it's my BUSINESS, and I need to treat it that way! I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there, but I'm not excited right now!

I did my first Fall show this past Thursday. It's at $710 with 6 bookings!! :D: I was not to peppy on my way there but that sure changed! I was quite energized when I left and still am. I think changing over all the paperwork and products and repacking my kit probably has a lot to do with getting me in a blah mood too It's all done now and my Fall season is in full swing :)

Hope you have a great show Lamar :thumbup:

yep, I get that way sometimes. Usually just doing the show works to get me motivated. Sometimes it doesn't my upline often says that when you aren't excited about what you're doing you need to think about why you're doing it. If that why is still important, it can carry you through the blahs of the what.

Lamar, Lamar, Lamar,
Get those BIG BOY DRAWS on and have a great time. This is from your friend up the road from you!!!!
I've been wondering where you been lately - not making those POP Star calls with the rest of the gang!!!
Phyllis
Director in Anniston

Wow - this is so me - I don't even want to get on the phone - Love the products but I am so tired of the schelping - BUT I know when I do my next show, I will get totally pumped up again - but not sure I want to -

I hope you rocked your show - and got ton of bookings to pump you up!!

I appreciate the pep talk!
It was a great show!! 17 guests, 3 bookings. We were at $800 when I left.
Again, you guys all know how much I appreciate you!!!

Well, my show had NO ONE show up!!! Not a one! Her friends all flaked on her. Only one called to actually cancel. She started calling and many didn't even answer the phone and a few texted her back saying this and that happened and they couldn't come. Some people! HOW RUDE!!!

Anyway, the host and her teenage roommate and I made the Peanut Butter Torte and it went well. I now have a potential recruit between the 2 of them as I really focused on that. She's getting more orders as well and even if they don't sign up she has a friend who wants to do a show. See, even the bad shows can turn out positive!!! :)

Good work, Lamar!! Hope this show has raised your spirits! :D

I must add as an aside that when I saw your thread title and started reading your initial post that you had your first fall show and didn't have a car to get there!! LOL Can you tell it's Monday morning?? ;)

PChefPEI said:
Good work, Lamar!! Hope this show has raised your spirits! :D

I must add as an aside that when I saw your thread title and started reading your initial post that you had your first fall show and didn't have a car to get there!! LOL Can you tell it's Monday morning?? ;)

HA, that so made me laugh sooo hard.... you thought he didn't have a car to get to his show. You totally made my Monday :) You are so funny!!

Lamar.. congrats on your show!!:sing::sing:

Glad I could make you laugh, Meredith! :) Have a great Monday!

Lamar,
Congrats from your friend up the road - I knew you could do it!!!! Talk to you soon...
Phyllis
Director

Related to Feeling down about my business after conference - anyone else?

1. What is the First Fall Show - No Drive event?

The First Fall Show - No Drive event is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can shop for fall-themed kitchen and cooking products without having to physically attend a show or drive to a location.

2. When is the First Fall Show - No Drive event?

The First Fall Show - No Drive event will take place on September 1st, 2021 and will run through September 30th, 2021.

3. How can I participate in the First Fall Show - No Drive event?

To participate in the First Fall Show - No Drive event, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and browse the fall products available. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the First Fall Show - No Drive event?

Yes, there will be special deals and promotions available during the First Fall Show - No Drive event. Keep an eye out for discounts, free gifts, and other offers on select fall products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I participate in the First Fall Show - No Drive event?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you participate in the First Fall Show - No Drive event. Simply host a virtual party and invite your friends and family to shop during the event. Your consultant will provide you with more information on how to earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies