• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Business: Hosting Successful Conference Calls for Winter Shows

, in summary, the conference call service is free and easy to use. You just need a name and email and a password. People can dial-in from anywhere and the consultant will go through the products on-line or in the catalog.
bridgetbakes
Has anyone ever done a show via conference call?

At one of our recent cluster meetings a consultant said that during the winter months when shows often get canceled due to snow, she uses a free conference call service to hold shows. Host and guests dial-in from home while the consultant goes through the products on-line or in the catalog.

I have never done this and with a big storm headed to Massachusetts tomorrow my cooking show is bound to be canceled. So I would like to do this conference call option but didn't know if anyone here had ever tried it and if so, any tips?:eek:

That's intresting. Do you have the info on the service? I'd love to use it for a volunteer board I'm on. We have a hard time getting together!

Free conference serviceGo to www.freeconferencecall.com

All they require is a name and email and they give you a free account, call-in line and password. Very cool!

Maybe do a catalog walk through and ask people to share what their favorite product is and why? I know we had a thread on this back in the fall and people said that these shows are frequently very successful. I'd try to get email addresses for everyone and then send them info on viewing the catalog online as some people might want to be on the computer looking at the pictures while you are doing the walk-through.

Fascinating...I wonder if people will really call? I'd say you should make it fairly short...I think people will lose interest/get really bad "suck ear" (as my mom likes to call what happens when you're on the phone too long and your ear gets all sweaty and whatnot....) if it gets too long.

WOW!!!
Thanks for posting this! I'm going to look in to it. I can see me doing this from the truck!
I'd love to hear more about it!

Kris

1. How can I ensure a successful conference call for my winter shows?

To have a successful conference call for your winter shows, it is important to plan ahead and have a clear agenda. Make sure to send out the agenda to all participants ahead of time so they know what to expect. Also, have a designated moderator to keep the call on track and encourage participation from all attendees.

2. What are some tips for engaging participants during a conference call?

To keep participants engaged during a conference call, try using interactive tools such as polls or Q&A sessions. Encourage participants to ask questions and share their thoughts throughout the call. It is also helpful to have a visual element, such as a presentation or product demonstration, to keep participants interested.

3. How can I make sure all necessary information is covered during the conference call?

One way to ensure all necessary information is covered during the conference call is to have a checklist of topics or points that need to be addressed. This will help the moderator stay on track and make sure all important information is shared with the participants. You can also ask participants to submit their questions or topics beforehand to make sure they are addressed during the call.

4. What are some common challenges when hosting a conference call for winter shows?

Some common challenges when hosting a conference call for winter shows include technical difficulties, lack of participant engagement, and difficulty in managing time and staying on track. To avoid these challenges, it is important to test all technology beforehand and have a clear plan for keeping participants engaged and on topic.

5. How can I use the conference call to generate excitement for the winter shows?

The conference call can be a great opportunity to generate excitement for the winter shows. You can do this by sharing sneak peeks of new products, offering special discounts or promotions for those who attend the call, and highlighting success stories from past shows. Encourage participants to share their excitement and invite their friends and family to the upcoming shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alibene80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
newmexgirl
  • chefheidi2003