• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Tri-Fold Boards for Presentations: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the big tri-fold boards look tacky, but it all depends on what you put on them. If you use them, place them beside the table or on one corner.
vhadley
Do you think the big tri-fold boards look tacky? Also if you use them, do you put them right on the table or beside it?

I think it also depends on the type of event. I've used it at Kids Consignment sales, mostly because I had just a small space- enough for a 4' table or so. I used the Tri-fold board to maximize my space. I don't use them at regular 10x10' events especially outside, because it would just fall over, and I don't think it works as well with my display.So for me, it just depends on the location/venue/event, etc.

I put mine on the side of the table and as I had customers sign and fill out the drawing slips I lead them over to the board so that they were able to see all the great promos for the current month and the following 2 months. I also had a plug in to become a consultant at 50% off in October and all the benefits for hosting a show

ok, thank you all! I'll be at a fall festival with a 6 ft table.

I made 2 really nice trifold boards...then I never got to be able to use them. :( All of my events were outside and each one ended up being on windy days. :grumpy:

Personally I try to keep it simple. Sometimes it's not worth the extra time and money.

you will learn as you go what works and what doesn't. My first vendor fair, I dragged everything I own with me... what a pain! Keep it simple and clutter-free.

I finished my board!! No where as nice as the one I wanted to copy (Bobbi), but I did what I could :)
photo.php

ok, so apparently my link didn't work, sorry! can you not upload a pic on this website from your computer?

Another option I recently found are smal tri fold boards from Crayola...total size is 22" by 28". I have used the large board but it is a pain to drag in and out of fairs. I have a table at a mom to mom sale this saturday and am going to use one for becoming a consultant and I may use a 2nd one on the opposite side of the table for host specials, but not sure how space planning will go...

Definitely keep your table clutter free, and have plenty of mini catalogs with your info on them to pass out! Good luck and have fun!

1. How do I set up a tri-fold board for a presentation?

To set up a tri-fold board for a presentation, start by unfolding the board and laying it flat on a table or other surface. Make sure the board is fully opened and the panels are straight. Then, fold the two outer panels in towards the center, making sure they are lined up evenly. Finally, fold the center panel over the other two panels to form a triangle shape. Your tri-fold board is now ready to use for your presentation.

2. What size should my visuals be for a tri-fold board presentation?

The recommended size for visuals on a tri-fold board is 8.5" x 11". This allows for easy printing and will fit nicely on the panels of the board. However, you can also use smaller or larger visuals as long as they are proportionate to the size of the board.

3. How can I make my tri-fold board presentation more visually appealing?

To make your tri-fold board presentation more visually appealing, consider using a color scheme or theme throughout your display. You can also use different fonts, sizes, and styles for your text to add interest. Adding images, charts, and graphs can also make your presentation more visually appealing and help to convey your message more effectively.

4. Can I reuse my tri-fold board for multiple presentations?

Yes, tri-fold boards are reusable and can be used for multiple presentations. However, it is important to take care of your board and avoid any major damage or stains. You can also use dry erase markers or sticky notes on your board to make changes and reuse it for different presentations.

5. How should I transport my tri-fold board for a presentation?

To transport your tri-fold board for a presentation, it is best to use a carrying case or large bag that can fit the folded board. This will help protect the board and make it easier to carry. You can also use rubber bands or clips to secure the board in its folded position and prevent it from unfolding during transportation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies