• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for using a Tri-Fold Board in booth displays?

In summary, the women shared pictures of their booth setups and explained how to put it all together. They also shared tips on upcoming specials and how to book appointments. Dave shared that he has a bad habit of being too busy and not learning how to sit properly. The ladies offered to help him out and the board was created. Dave thanks the ladies and promises to post his pictures later.
MHPampered
Hey ladies ok all of these I am seeing look so wonderful I think it would really help me with my booths coming up... Can you ladies post some pictures and how you have yours laid out. I am going to get the board today and I have one of those cricut cutting machines, but I am not sure how to lay it out. And how to change out the monthly specials.

Thanks ladies!

Hey Megan I will email you more pics and the files I used to make some of the stuff on there and give you a run down on how I did mine this evening.

I'm glad that you asked the "Ladies" for their assistance. Takes the pressure off of those of us who never developed ovaries.

RMDave said:
I'm glad that you asked the "Ladies" for their assistance. Takes the pressure off of those of us who never developed ovaries.

It also takes the pressure off us rednecks that don't bother to learn how to sit proper.

Poor Dave...

Im sorry everyone... its habit... no offense to our wonderful male consultants and our wonderful unlady like consultants... LoL :) Im sorry:blushing::blushing::D

RMDave said:

Thanks a bunch

christinaspc said:
Hey Megan I will email you more pics and the files I used to make some of the stuff on there and give you a run down on how I did mine this evening.

Here is the Tri-fold board I created...it really looks better in person than in pictures. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Trifold Board 1.jpg
    Trifold Board 1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 691
  • Trifold Board 2.jpg
    Trifold Board 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 493
  • Trifold Board 3.jpg
    Trifold Board 3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 433
  • Trifold Board 4.jpg
    Trifold Board 4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 452
I love your board. Great job!! Thank you for sharing.

Here is my work in progress I have been working on it all weekend!!

Attachments

• trifold 3.jpg
    trifold 3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 428
  • trifold 2.jpg
    trifold 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 458
  • Trifold 1.jpg
    Trifold 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 587
Megan, it looks great! What are you going to put in the middle? Maybe you could cut out some pictures from a catalog and glue them on there. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

christinaspc said:

I'm curious to see your pics and hear how you did it, too. :D Could you post it here please? Pretty, please? I have a booth coming up May 1st and I've never done a board before. Thanks in advance!

I've done similar but mine are bright rainbow colors. Maybe I'll cut out old catalog photos too but I don't know if mine would clash with the bright colors.

I went with Keep It Simple ... and just posted current specials on one side, upcoming specials on the other, booking coupons in the middle, and a help-wanted sign at the bottom.I posted my pix in the Booth Photos thread.

Here is the finish board and my first event to use it at was a job fair. Here are some pictures!

Attachments

• Trifold 1.jpg
    Trifold 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 500
  • trifold 2.jpg
    trifold 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Trifold 4.jpg
    Trifold 4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 404
  • Trifold 5.jpg
    Trifold 5.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 479

What is a Tri-Fold Board for Booths?

A Tri-Fold Board for Booths is a portable display board that can be used for showcasing products, presenting information, or creating a professional and organized booth space at events or trade shows.

What are the dimensions of the Tri-Fold Board for Booths?

The Tri-Fold Board for Booths is 36 inches wide and 48 inches tall when fully opened, and folds down to a compact size of 12 inches by 36 inches for easy storage and transportation.

What materials is the Tri-Fold Board for Booths made of?

The Tri-Fold Board for Booths is made of durable and lightweight corrugated cardboard, making it easy to transport and set up at events. It also has a smooth, glossy finish for a professional look.

Can I customize the Tri-Fold Board for Booths with my own branding or design?

Yes, you can easily customize the Tri-Fold Board for Booths with your own branding or design. The smooth surface allows for easy application of stickers, decals, or paint, and you can also use pins or clips to attach flyers or posters.

How do I set up the Tri-Fold Board for Booths?

Setting up the Tri-Fold Board for Booths is quick and easy. Simply unfold the board and use the attached tabs to secure the sides in place. You can also use tape or velcro for added stability. To pack it up, simply fold the sides in and secure with the attached tabs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lorna May
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MandyK
Replies
Views
esavvymom