• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding How a Booth Works: Displaying and Selling at Events

In summary, a booth is a place where people can come to buy items from a business. A business can set up a booth at a local town hall, Christmas craft sales, or Fall Street Festival.
ponvn591
Can someone please explain to me how a booth works? Do i bring my items for display and let the buyers order out the catalogs or am I supposed to have the items for them to take home that day?

Thanks!

Most of us are at a booth to get bookings and recruits. There will be people who come by that are interested in purchasing items. I will add these orders to a show I have open. I also have the replacement parts list with me, so I can take orders for those if needed.

I set up some of our popular items: the kit, cookware (with the special for August), information about the business, wedding registry, I use recipe cards as my business cards and a way to draw people to my website. I have a drawing for a giveaway (whatever you may have together: 8x8 square baking pan, spatula, SB recipe book, etc. I use the trifle bowl for drawing slips. I also have my booking tree with a sign saying FREE cooking show (just pick a date). When people are filling out the slip I ask if they are wanting the (whatever I'm giving away) or the FREE cooking show. I can then talk to them about what I will bring (ingredients) to their show, what the specials are, etc. I have the Merrill PC banner hanging up and a Help Wanted sign.

Thanks for replying back to my question. My only problem is to find a fair to have a booth at.

Depending on where you live, you may still have outdoor county fairs through September. In Oregon our fairs stop in August except for the first week of September for State Fair. Many states, because of the heat, wait until September when it is cooler. Check the web for a listing of chamber of commerce for local towns, and county websites. Find out if local churches have bazaars. Read your local paper. I find them posted there sometimes with numbers for contacts.

Town Halls generally have lists of Current Events, that you might find on their website. You could also call your local Churches to find out when they have their Bazaars. Those can be inexpensive to buy into, and widen your circle of contacts. Ours for example,
only charged $20 for an 8ft. table. I got two bookings from it, but no sales to speak of, this past November. Historical Societies sometimes have Fund raiser bazaars. Ours charged $35 for three days.

ponvn591 said:
Thanks for replying back to my question. My only problem is to find a fair to have a booth at.

What part of Louisiana do you live?

Christmas craft sales will be coming up for November-ish...

and Fall Street Festivals can be a possibility. Alot of towns in my area do them in the Fall. I've got one for Halloween - a town's street festival/craft fair. Can't wait!

What is a booth and how does it work?

A booth is a physical space where Pampered Chef consultants can showcase and sell products to potential customers. It typically includes display tables, product samples, and information about the company and its offerings. Booths can be set up at various events, such as fairs, markets, and parties, to reach a wider audience.

How do I set up a booth for Pampered Chef?

To set up a booth, you will need to contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef home office to request a booth kit. This kit will include products, catalogs, and other materials to help you create an attractive and informative display. You will also need to coordinate with event organizers to secure a space and determine any additional requirements, such as electricity or table rental.

Can I sell products at a booth?

Yes, you can sell products at a booth as long as you are a registered Pampered Chef consultant. It is important to follow company guidelines and policies when selling products at events, including properly pricing and handling transactions. Your team leader can provide you with more information on how to sell products at a booth.

What are the benefits of having a booth as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Booths can be a great way to reach a wider audience and introduce potential customers to Pampered Chef products. They also provide an opportunity for consultants to connect with and build relationships with customers face-to-face. Additionally, setting up a booth at events can help increase brand awareness and potentially lead to future bookings and sales.

Are there any costs associated with setting up a booth?

There may be some costs associated with setting up a booth, such as event fees, table rentals, and travel expenses. However, Pampered Chef provides consultants with a booth kit and other materials to help offset these costs. It is important to budget and plan accordingly to ensure a successful and profitable booth experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
Replies