• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Booth Set Up Ideas | Wire Storage Crates for Display Inspiration

In summary, Scott shared some great ideas for booth set up using crates and boxes. He also suggested using a table cloth to help make the display look more professional and neat. There are several photos of his booth on ChefSuccess.com.
jbondr
Gold Member
I am looking for some booth set up ideas. Specifically, I saw a picture of a booth using the wire storage crate system for display. I really thought it was a great idea but now can't seem to find the photo anywhere on chefsuccess. I was hoping to look at the photo and refresh my memory. I hope I wan't just dreaming this up. Any ideas or photos to share? Thanks!

What if you would use wooden boxes. I have some old fruit crates that I have gotten that you can use as shelfs and sit them on top of each other. If I can get my computer to work I will send the pictures to you.

I love the look of layered, tiered and multi-level displays. Personnally I don't care for the look of crates or boxes. But I will tell you that if you do choose to use a crate, draping a table cloth around it (and inside it) makes it look so much more professional and neat. This is coming from my years working in product display in another job and is my opinion only:) Stacking sturdy boxes and then draping with a nice white or black tablecloth makes a wonderful tablescape. It allows you to focus on the products, not the background. Some of the best booths are simple and clean. (again, my humble opinion.) :)

I am looking for height for my display. Everyone will be provided with a table so many displays will be flat. I usually take a wooden bookshelf but it is heavier than I want to tote this time. It is also very full of books. I did order the wire crates that hook together with 4 cubes to display in and the top. I will have to put some linens or fabric to help make the product stand out. I will let you know how it works out. I plan to work on everything tomorrow. Thanks for the ideas!

Where's your Booth? Inside or Outdoors? Might make a bit of difference too?

Here are some booth photos of a booth I do each Saturday. I'm still working to get the exact Starter Kit Items on the one table.

Attachments

• aa.front.jpg
    aa.front.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 614
  • aa.starter.jpg
    aa.starter.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 605
  • aa.starter2.jpg
    aa.starter2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 602
  • aa.showtogo.jpg
    aa.showtogo.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 613
  • aa.outdoor.jpg
    aa.outdoor.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 604
Scott, I love your booth displays! I especially like the bakers rack idea.
So professional. Do you use the bags with party supplies in them as host
packets?

A baker's rack works great for height. I just used one at the recent fair I was at. I use the PC shopping bags to put the host packet in. When a date is booked right at the fair, they have a nice bag to carry everything in, and are advertising for me. In the bottom of the bag's stiff bottom I have a ziplock bag with business cards in it. I ask my hosts to share my name with someone that ask about the bag.If you have the PC tablecloths with logo, they look great draped over a box on the table, and the logo sticks out at more of an eye level.

smithcooking said:
What if you would use wooden boxes. I have some old fruit crates that I have gotten that you can use as shelfs and sit them on top of each other. If I can get my computer to work I will send the pictures to you.

Hi Ashley where did you get the crates not sure if anyone around here uses them anymore would love to have pic. [email protected] tia.

Yes - sorry; meant to explain... those are "show to go" bags - one is setup for "Zesty Fiesta" - the other is set for "Taste of the Tropics".I got the baker's rack for $25 on Craigslist. There were some for $80 at costco as well.

Scott...your awesome..you have been a big help to me in many areas of my business...thanks a bunch! Keep posting things :)

I have some of those wire shelves in my kids' rooms and I never thought to take them to a fair with me. Great idea!

Dina Atnip said:
Hi Ashley where did you get the crates not sure if anyone around here uses them anymore would love to have pic. [email protected] tia.
You can also get wooden crates at most hobby/craft stores- like Michaels, AC Moore, Joann Fabrics, etc. I bought several to transport my products to the booth- and then I used them for display & Height (I have several photos in the Booth Photos thread Noora linked above).I do like the idea of a Baker's Rack though! I have a small kitchen cart, but the rack is cool. But I'm burnt out on booths- so haven't done any in awhile. :)Scott- what is the clear box you have your recipe cards(?) in on the corner of one of the tables? I really like the idea of using the reusable grocery bags for "party in a bag"....I was using gift bags with a label on them- but they don't hold up well being transported repeatedly, plus- they really aren't all that cheap! But the grocery bags are practical and not that expensive. Great idea!

What are some creative ideas for setting up my Pampered Chef booth?

1. Create a visually appealing display by using tiered stands, colorful tablecloths, and coordinating serving pieces.

2. Use props and decorations that fit with the theme of the event or season, such as a holiday-themed table runner or summer-themed serving trays.

3. Incorporate interactive elements, such as a demonstration station or a tasting table, to engage potential customers.

4. Utilize height by hanging banners or using tall displays to draw attention to your booth.

5. Make sure to have plenty of samples and product information readily available for customers to try and take home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • babywings76