• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay for Life Booth: Creative Ideas for Table and Tent Decorations

In summary, ideas for dressing up a booth/table at a local Relay for Life event include creating a "Hope" banner, using balloons, props, and ribbons in purple and pink, incorporating flowers, lights, and paper products in these colors, and promoting HWC products through banners, flyers, and donations. It is important to stick to the purple and white theme of the event while also adding in touches of pink without being overly girly or expensive.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
I'm going to be doing a booth/table at our local Relay for Life later this month. I'm looking for ideas on ways to dress up my tables (I'll have a total of 16 feet of table space, but it will be configured probably as 2 L's) and my tent (one of those 10x10 instant-up canopies). Of course most of the Relay for Life stuff seems to be purple & white, but I'd also like to push our HWC products since that money also goes to the ACS.

Any creative / fun ideas to tie in the purple & white with the pink without it being overly girly and without breaking the bank? The only thing I've really come up with so far would be purple plastic table coverings.

I just got some pinwheels @ the $1 store ....putting them in a sand bucket w/some sand & using the outdoor party sticks w/a prep bowl in the cup part w/candy....
make some purple bows for the table- you can get cheap ribbon @ Walmart/Michaels

I have a white tablecloth I could use, but I don't want to get it dirty with all the foot traffic. Thanks in advance!1. Create a "Hope" banner using purple, white, and pink construction paper. Cut out large letters to spell out "Hope" and string them onto a ribbon to hang across the front of your tent. This will tie in the Relay for Life theme while also incorporating the pink for HWC.2. Use purple and pink balloons to create a balloon arch or column at the entrance of your tent. You can also use these colors to create balloon bouquets to place on your tables.3. Create a photo booth area using purple and pink props such as hats, sunglasses, and boas. Have a sign that says "Strike a pose for a cure!" and encourage people to take pictures and share them on social media using a designated hashtag.4. Use purple and pink ribbons to tie around the tent poles and tables. You can also make ribbon bows and attach them to the corners of your tablecloths.5. Create a centerpiece for your tables using purple and pink flowers, such as hydrangeas or peonies. You can also add in some greenery and place them in mason jars or vases.6. Hang string lights or paper lanterns in purple, white, and pink from the canopy of your tent. This will create a festive and eye-catching display.7. Have a donation jar on your table with a sign that says "Every dollar counts in the fight against cancer". Encourage people to make a donation and decorate the jar with purple and pink ribbons.8. Use purple and pink paper plates, cups, and napkins for any refreshments or snacks you may have at your table. You can also use these colors to create a fun and colorful snack display with fruits and veggies.9. Have a raffle or silent auction with purple and pink themed items such as gift baskets, jewelry, or clothing. This will not only raise money for a good cause, but also tie in the colors of the event.10. Make a banner or poster with the HWC logo and hang it up in your tent. This will help promote the products and raise awareness about the cause. You can also hand out flyers or business cards to interested customers.

What is the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event?

The "Booth @ Relay for Life" event is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society. It involves teams of people taking turns walking or running around a track for 24 hours to raise money for cancer research, support programs, and services.

How can I get involved in the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event?

You can get involved in the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event by joining a team, donating to a team or individual, volunteering at the event, or setting up a booth to sell products or offer services.

Can I set up a Pampered Chef booth at the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event?

Yes, you can set up a Pampered Chef booth at the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event as long as there is space available and you have registered with the event organizers. This is a great opportunity to showcase our products and support a good cause.

What products should I bring to the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event?

We recommend bringing a variety of products that are easy to prepare and sample, as well as products that are popular and well-suited for outdoor events. Some popular options include our grill tools, cutting boards, and kitchen gadgets.

How can I make our Pampered Chef booth stand out at the "Booth @ Relay for Life" event?

You can make your Pampered Chef booth stand out by creating eye-catching displays, offering samples of our products, and having engaging activities or demonstrations. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for attendees of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Crystal Patton