• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting

In summary, a kick-off meeting is an important event for a relay, and an expert summarizer of content would provide a summary of the conversation. The summarizer would note that an event such as a kickoff is an important event for a relay, and provides a summary of the conversation that includes information about the importance of the event, the types of activities that are typically included in a kickoff, and the benefits of participation in a relay.
mrssyvo
I have been invited to an area relay for Life kick-off meeting, next week. I will be able to set up a table, and also have been asked to speak to the group of team leaders about Fundraiser possibilities with The Pampered Chef. Has anyone spoke at a kick-off, and what works/what does not. I need any ideas I can get. I am in the middle of moving, packing, getting house ready to sell, and really do not have much free time to plan all of this out. Also, she said I can take orders for product as well, as long as I dontate the proceeds to RFL.

Not a clue. Im doing one next month. And I havent done it before either. I'd make sure you outline, quickly, the benefits of our fundraising program. And hand out as mush info with your name on it so they can find you.

Good luck

mrssyvo said:
I have been invited to an area relay for Life kick-off meeting, next week. I will be able to set up a table, and also have been asked to speak to the group of team leaders about Fundraiser possibilities with The Pampered Chef. Has anyone spoke at a kick-off, and what works/what does not. I need any ideas I can get. I am in the middle of moving, packing, getting house ready to sell, and really do not have much free time to plan all of this out. Also, she said I can take orders for product as well, as long as I dontate the proceeds to RFL.

My friend vogee13 has done a few, you might want to pm her and ask how she does it :balloon:

I did one a few weeks ago, but I have nothing to share. I had e-mailed the Cancer Society lady that is in charge of our Relay. Little did I know the kickoff was that night. She asked me to come, I put something together really quickly and went for a few minutes because I had to be somewhere else. I spoke briefly and left.

I asked the ACC lady for the contact info for the team leaders so I could follow up and she said that that was private and she would put my info in the next newsletter. It was up to the teams to contact me at this point.

I've done a couple of FR expos for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, but didn't have to do a presentation. I had a table with a VERY small display - I stacked the SS bowls and had the small bowl caddy out with chocolates in it. I had a sign with some benefits of PC FRs. But basically, I took info and handed out the FR flyers from HO, along with a letter that I found here. (Sorry, I don't remember who created it.)

The first one I worked, I booked 5 shows before I left the expo - not bad for 2 hours. The second one was a little slower: 3 hours and 3 bookings.

Attachments

• Why choose fundraiser featuring products no pics.doc
    33 KB · Views: 536

1. What is the purpose of the Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting?

The Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting is an event that marks the official start of the annual Relay for Life fundraising campaign. It is a chance for participants to come together, get inspired, and kick off their fundraising efforts for the American Cancer Society.

2. When and where will the Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting take place?

The date and location of the Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting may vary depending on your local chapter. However, it is typically held in the early months of the year at a designated venue such as a community center or school.

3. Who can attend the Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting?

The Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting is open to anyone who is interested in participating in the Relay for Life event. This includes team captains, team members, volunteers, survivors, caregivers, and community members who want to support the cause.

4. What can I expect at the Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting?

The Kick-Off Meeting is an opportunity to learn more about the Relay for Life event and how to get involved. It may include presentations from local American Cancer Society representatives, survivor stories, fundraising tips, and team building activities.

5. How can I RSVP for the Relay for Life Kick-Off Meeting?

You can RSVP for the Kick-Off Meeting by contacting your local Relay for Life chapter or by registering online through the American Cancer Society website. The event is usually free to attend, but it is always helpful to RSVP so that organizers can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
katem51
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies