• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo! Just Scored a Great Relay for Life Lead!

In summary, the Relay for Life team captain's meeting is scheduled for later this month. PC offers fundraisers, and the local ACS office sounds excited about it.
DebbieJ
I saw in our local little paper that our local Relay for Life is starting to organize teams and their kick off meeting is Wednesday. So I called the local ACS office to let them know that PC offers fundraisers. The gal I talked to sounded very excited and invited me to come to the team captains meeting later this month!

I am aiming for TPC in sales this year and figured that scoring a few fundraisers this spring would be my only hope. I am so excited what this could mean for me!!!!

I know how you feel Debbie! I just started a Relay Fundraiser this week! I WAS so excited to get it!

Good Luck and keep up posted on if you get it and how it goes!

I have a lead with the March of Dimes... The AFB here is forming a group to walk and they are wanting to do a fundraiser... so I gave the girl all the info and she said she would get back to me!! I hope it goes my way.

That is so cool. I have a question, as this will be my first year doing this, and don't know how HWC works.Can a May Help Whip Cancer fundraiser to go toward a Relay team's/individual's fundraising goals?

KimmyDarling said:
That is so cool. I have a question, as this will be my first year doing this, and don't know how HWC works.

Can a May Help Whip Cancer fundraiser to go toward a Relay team's/individual's fundraising goals?

No because if we label it a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser the money goes directly from Home Office to the American Cancer Society. In a couple of months you will see when you click on type of show in PP besides Fundraiser, a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser option.

You can sell during May any of the HWC items at any type of show. These items can boost the sales for the Relay if it is a regular fundraiser as they too will get a portion of the sales as part of their fundraising. The ACS makes out great that way in the long run.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say Kim.

I am doing Relay for Life in my area. I am offering two door prizes that will include a couple of the HWC items. Does anyone think I might run into a problem with that? I will be ordering the items myself, it wont be part of the fundraiser sales.

Cookingfool said:
I am doing Relay for Life in my area. I am offering two door prizes that will include a couple of the HWC items. Does anyone think I might run into a problem with that? I will be ordering the items myself, it wont be part of the fundraiser sales.

You should not have a problem with that at all. Anyone can buy the products. Good luck with your relay!!:)

I too have a great lead for Relay for Life. But I've not done a fundraiser yet. Can somebody tell me what they do? I'm invited to their kick off meeting tuesday, but I can't go because I have class. The lady I talked to is very excited about PC and offered to make sure my info was availabe to all of the teams. I'm assuming this will be like a catalog show....do any of you do cooking shows for Relay for Life? I'd really appreciate any pointers sent my way.

Related to Woo Hoo! Just Scored a Great Relay for Life Lead!

What is "Woo Hoo! Just Scored a Great Relay for Life Lead!"?

"Woo Hoo! Just Scored a Great Relay for Life Lead!" is a slogan used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and share their success in obtaining a potential lead or customer during a Relay for Life event.

How can I use "Woo Hoo! Just Scored a Great Relay for Life Lead!" to promote my business?

You can use this slogan to showcase your success and attract potential customers at Relay for Life events. You can also post about it on social media or include it in your marketing materials to highlight your success and attract new leads.

What is Relay for Life and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

Relay for Life is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to support cancer research and patient services. Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Cancer Society and often participates in Relay for Life events to support the cause.

How can I get involved in Relay for Life with Pampered Chef?

You can join a Pampered Chef team or create your own team to participate in a Relay for Life event. You can also volunteer your time or donate to support the cause. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What other ways can I use "Woo Hoo! Just Scored a Great Relay for Life Lead!"?

You can also use this slogan to celebrate and share your success with your team members, as well as to motivate and inspire others to participate in Relay for Life events and support the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies