• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser with Extra % and Smooth Process for Teams

In summary, for your relay for life fundraiser, make sure to establish a clear agreement with the teams beforehand and specify how and when they will receive the extra percentage from you. You can either donate the money to the ACS on their behalf or give it to them directly by writing a check to their team name or captain. Communication and a written contract/agreement are key to a successful fundraiser.
DeeDee616
I am going to offer some relay for life teams a fundraiser. I've never done one before. I get i give them the catalogs and they get the orders. But when its all over, how to i go about giving them an extra % from me? And how do they get the check? And does the check get made out to their team or the ACS and they submit it under their team? I'm looking to try to have a few for April.(as to aviod the whole HWC mess and ACS lol) Just trying to get all the info before i present the idea to them. Thanks.

The best way to go about giving a percentage of profits from a fundraiser to a Relay for Life team is to create a contract or agreement with the team prior to the event. This document should outline how much money each team will receive, how it is to be paid, and when it is due. It should also specify whether the check is made out to the team or the American Cancer Society (ACS). Once the fundraiser is complete and the profits have been tallied, the team should submit a request for payment to the ACS including a copy of the contract/agreement. The ACS will then issue a check to the team based on the terms specified in the contract. It's important to note that the ACS does not provide funds directly to Relay for Life teams. All profits are donated to the ACS and then distributed to the teams based on the terms specified in the contract. I hope this helps! Good luck with your fundraiser.

As an experienced fundraiser, I can offer some advice on how to handle the logistics of your relay for life fundraiser. First, it's important to establish a clear agreement with the teams beforehand on the percentage you will be giving them. This can be done through a written contract or a verbal agreement, but make sure everyone is on the same page to avoid any misunderstandings later on.When it comes to giving them the extra percentage, there are a few options. You can either give them the money directly by writing them a check or sending them an electronic payment, or you can donate the money to the American Cancer Society (ACS) on their behalf. If you choose to donate to the ACS, make sure to specify which team the donation is for so that it goes towards their fundraising goal.If you decide to give the teams the money directly, you can make the check out to their team name and they can deposit it into their team's bank account. If they do not have a team bank account, you can also make the check out to the team captain and they can distribute the funds to their team members.In terms of timing, it's best to give the teams the extra percentage after all the orders have been processed and the funds have been collected. This way, you can ensure that the amount you are giving them is accurate.I hope this information helps and good luck with your fundraiser! Remember to communicate clearly with the teams and the ACS to avoid any confusion or complications.

What is the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser" offer?

The "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser" offer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows Relay for Life teams to earn an extra percentage of sales from their fundraiser. It also provides a smoother process for teams by offering personalized support and resources.

How does the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser" work?

To participate in the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser," teams must first register with Pampered Chef. Once registered, they will receive a unique code to share with their supporters. When supporters make a purchase using the code, the team will receive an extra percentage of the sales. Pampered Chef will also provide personalized support and resources to help teams maximize their fundraiser.

What percentage of sales do teams earn through the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser"?

Teams can earn an extra 15% of sales through the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser." This is in addition to the standard 15% they already earn from Pampered Chef fundraisers, for a total of 30%.

What resources are available to teams through the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser"?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help teams succeed in their fundraiser. This includes a personalized fundraising page, social media graphics, email templates, and fundraising tips and ideas. Teams can also receive one-on-one support from Pampered Chef consultants to help them reach their fundraising goals.

How can I sign up for the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser"?

To sign up for the "Boost Your Relay for Life Fundraiser," teams can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Fundraise" tab. From there, they can register their team and receive their unique code to start earning extra funds for their Relay for Life event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031