• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Opinion on This Setup Please

In summary, the table features a black tablecloth with a banner draped across it that has a message about recruiting. There are business materials on the table, including flyers for the business and a kit credit coupon.
esavvymom
Staff member
So I have a big vendor event this week and I'm trying a different set up than in events past. I want one main table solely about the Business, and one will be about Host Benefits. This is a consignment sale, so folks are looking for bargains! I'm playing on the Host Benefits and Income opportunities very VISUALLY, and not just product on a table.

So the table pictured is my "Business Opportunity" table. It contains the items found in both kits (except the mini-bar board and I don't have the green knife in there yet). It is hard to see some items because I took the photo with my iPad and dark items on black cloth didn't show up well in the picture. It looks better in person. I also have a few business material items on the table- show cards, recipes, New Cons.Guide, training DVD, etc.

The table will be on black tablecloth, with the black banner draped across with the Recruiting message showing at the edge of the table.

MY QUESTION to you is about the Tri-Board in the background. It is only 18" tall, and when opened, about 24" wide. Does it look tacky???

Attachments

• Booth-RecruitingKit.jpg
    Booth-RecruitingKit.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,263
As I think about it more....I have some silver frames. I could put my "Help Wanted" sign and 1 or 2 other key items in one of those frames, and sit on the table. That would lend to the "classy" look already on the table by the color-scheme, etc. Just not sure about the board. It IS a very casual event (seriously casual). But I know the back will be open/visible too.just wondered what others thought. I may take both options and see what it looks like in the setting, plus get my team member's opinion too.

No I think it looks good--the large ones are overwhelming sometimes!

I think it looks good too. Honestly, the key is not in your display but in how you approach people, what you say, how you connect with them, listen to them, recognize their red flags,etc. As long as your table is clean and you are approachable, you'll do great!

Is it possible to get a copy of the flyers you posted on the board? I would love to see them up close. I wanted to just set up a display at my shows with a small board and this would be a great guide to use. I hope you don't mind sharing them. It looks great.

mzpatient said:
Is it possible to get a copy of the flyers you posted on the board? I would love to see them up close. I wanted to just set up a display at my shows with a small board and this would be a great guide to use. I hope you don't mind sharing them. It looks great.

I will take a better closer picture later, and share what is on them. But I dont have time today.....I have to finish prepping and then go set up. :)

Here is the "Help Wanted" flyer you see, and it is updated with the new kit (Fall 2012).
Along the bottom, I have a Kit Credit Coupon (attached also).

I will look for the images along the sides that show the benefits of the business and try to post that later. Right now, the board is in my closet in the room my DH is taking a nap...so I'll go in and get it later and look at my board again, see what else was on it and take a better picture of the BOARD itself, so you can better see it.

Attachments

• Help WantedFlyer.pdf
    348.3 KB · Views: 604
  • kit_credit_coupon-1.pdf
    115.6 KB · Views: 679
I think your board looks great. I see you have the square bowls and caddy in there. Remember that there are changes in the kit. Also, a lot of venues don't allow knives. In those cases I just take the cover.

...oops. I see this is from last month before we had the kit change. lol

BethCooks4U said:
I think your board looks great. I see you have the square bowls and caddy in there. Remember that there are changes in the kit. Also, a lot of venues don't allow knives. In those cases I just take the cover.

Just a note- this event has already passed..I was posting in reply to someone asking me for flyers. BUT I did end up using this set up. And it made things very convenient because I had a few people ask me about the business, and it was nice being able to just show them "This is what comes in your kit" and talk about the training material, the products, etc.

obviously NOW my items would change because the kit changed, but this was before that happened. ;)

But I think for future booths, I will have one table with New Consultant Kit items, and the second table for HOT New products, or upcoming specials. That allowed me to take just 2-3 crates to my event!! It was so much easier, especially when you factor in the other stuff you have to lug around - Ie- tables, tents, clothes, etc. Having 10 totes is not cool! ;) I had 2 or 3 products small/medium tote & crates.

esavvymom said:
Just a note- this event has already passed..I was posting in reply to someone asking me for flyers. BUT I did end up using this set up. And it made things very convenient because I had a few people ask me about the business, and it was nice being able to just show them "This is what comes in your kit" and talk about the training material, the products, etc.

obviously NOW my items would change because the kit changed, but this was before that happened. ;)

But I think for future booths, I will have one table with New Consultant Kit items, and the second table for HOT New products, or upcoming specials. That allowed me to take just 2-3 crates to my event!! It was so much easier, especially when you factor in the other stuff you have to lug around - Ie- tables, tents, clothes, etc. Having 10 totes is not cool! ;) I had 2 or 3 products small/medium tote & crates.

I think you posted this at the same time that I edited to say I saw it was an older thread before the new kit.

I too take less to booths now. Definitely variety and eye catchers...

Thank you so much. I love this sign! Thank you!

Here are some close-up shots of this board, so you can see it better.
I had the front obviously, but because of the setup of our booth, people were able to walk up from the front or the backside of our tables, so I had a display for the back too, to catch their attention.

For the back- those giant $100 bills are a notepad I found at one of the hobby stores I think.
I grabbed the PC logos from the CC website.

And here is the flyer from the Back of the board (Now Hiring).

Attachments

• recruiting-triboard-front.jpg
    recruiting-triboard-front.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 805
  • recruiting-triboard-back.jpg
    recruiting-triboard-back.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 664
  • NowHiring-Extra$month.doc
    170.5 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of this setup?

The purpose of this setup is to gather feedback and opinions from customers on a new product or product idea. We value our customers' opinions and use them to improve our products and services.

2. How can I participate in giving my opinion?

You can participate in giving your opinion by providing feedback through our online surveys or by attending focus groups where you can try out the product and share your thoughts with us.

3. Is my opinion confidential?

Yes, your opinion is completely confidential. We value your privacy and will not share your personal information or opinions with anyone outside of our company.

4. Will I be compensated for giving my opinion?

Yes, we often offer compensation for participating in online surveys or focus groups. This may include discounts, free products, or gift cards. The specifics of each compensation will be disclosed before you participate.

5. How will my opinion be used?

Your opinion will be used to make improvements to our products and services. We take customer feedback seriously and use it to guide our decisions and make necessary changes. Your opinion helps us create products that better meet your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50