• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Ideas for Downline Recognition?

In summary, there are various ways that directors reward and recognize their downline members, such as giving ribbons that can be redeemed for cash, Starbucks cards, or other small gifts for achieving certain goals. Some directors also give out postcards, stickers, and other business materials. Some director also do a monthly recognition program where points can be earned through sales, recruiting, and participation in meetings and events. These points can be redeemed for products, supplies, and surprises. Other forms of recognition include pins, charms, license plate frames, and aprons. However, some downline members have expressed the desire for more introductions and a welcoming atmosphere at cluster meetings.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Fellow Cheffers, I am trying to formulate a plan on what I should do for my downline. I know some directors give ribbons which can be redeemed for cash at conference time. I know some receive starbucks cards or blockbuster for doing 4 shows in a month.

I just would like to know different ideas on what you do for your downline, or what you recieve from your upline. All ideas welcomed, from my director I recieve postcards, stickers, biz materials (paper clips, rubber bands, not pads, ect.), Check book cover, catalog bag. However I don't know when I will receive something. I think she is still trying to figuer out what she wants to do since I am her first top performer.

I listened to Tom's new directors tele class, and he does something with piggy banks. TIA:D

This what I do, I adapted it from my director. Plus I throw in some candy for special things. 100 grand bars last month, hot tamales, smarties.... whatever, you can make up a little story.

2006 Cluster Recognition Program

These points will be earned on a monthly basis. You can earn cluster bucks through sales, recruiting, and participation in the meeting and events. This is of course in addition to all the great rewards PC has to offer all of us. Remember, this is not a competition, you are each able to achieve whatever you reach for.

Attend cluster meeting 1
Every $500 in sales each month 1
4 kitchen shows 1
Highest sales for the month 1
$1000 show 1
Super Started month achieved 1
Conference attendance 5
Bring a guest to a cluster meeting 1
Each signed recruit 2
Do demo at meeting 1
Promote to Future Director 3
Promote to Director 5

You will be able to redeem this cluster bucks for various products, supplies and surprises as they are accumulated.

I’m sure I will be adding other items to this list as the year goes on.. Please bear with me, as this is a first draft.

I would also like to keep some of the recognition that Robin has been doing for us up to this point.

First show over $500- license plate frame
First $1000 show – To be determined
New consultants qualifying – qualification pin
First recruit- PC Stoneware charm holder pin & “mover and Shaker” charm
Additional charms for the next 4 recruits
Promote to director- Showcase (or $100 in products or supplies)

I look forward to rewarding all of your hard work!

WOW, I wish I was in your downline!! :D

krzymomof4 said:
WOW, I wish I was in your downline!! :D

Me too! But I do have a great hospitality director who gives us ribbons for certain accomplishments plus raffle tix for prizes at the end of each meeting and pins for 4 shows a month. She's great!

I wonder sometimes what my actual director does for her local group?

pamperedalf said:
Fellow Cheffers, I am trying to formulate a plan on what I should do for my downline. I know some directors give ribbons which can be redeemed for cash at conference time. I know some receive starbucks cards or blockbuster for doing 4 shows in a month.

I just would like to know different ideas on what you do for your downline, or what you recieve from your upline. All ideas welcomed, from my director I recieve postcards, stickers, biz materials (paper clips, rubber bands, not pads, ect.), Check book cover, catalog bag. However I don't know when I will receive something. I think she is still trying to figuer out what she wants to do since I am her first top performer.

I listened to Tom's new directors tele class, and he does something with piggy banks. TIA:D

I asked my Director the same thing for when I get recruits. She awards us with standing at the cluster meetings and giving us Roses for certain achievements *they're beautiful of course* but I'm very allergic to any rose smells so I make sure they're far away from me. She also gives out PC checkbook covers, etc. It's pretty neat to stand and be recognized and still receive small little items/encouragements :)

HTH

We get certificates at the meetings, and she mails postcards. For a lot of things-best sales, best average, etc, we get a "basket pick" that has office supplies and the like. I think she's still working it out. We also have an apron for the TOP PERFORMER for the month. We know the month before that top sales or top show or top show average or whatever will get it, so we can work towards it. It's kind of fun for the little competition!

Sounds like there are some very generous directors. One thing I wish my director would do that seems so basic - introductions. It made me feel extremely unwelcomed when no one introduced themselves to me the first time I came to a cluster meeting. I found out later, they were relatively new as well. She is so focused on the recognition that she forgets that we (or at least me) want to feel like a team (even if we are competition). I also want to know what others are doing and can't ask if I don't know their name or something about them.

Intros are so important! We all wear name tags and put a tag on it if we achieved things like $1,000 show, recruit, qualified, etc...

We go around the room and introduce ourselves and there's always something else. In July we all said what we think or wish the new products might be... sometimes we say what our goals are for the month, how many shows we have booked, etc....

We get recognized for selling $750+ in a month. And we get a pick from the pick table, which is filled with business supplies (buttons, order forms, postcards, etc)

Team :)
beepampered said:
Sounds like there are some very generous directors. One thing I wish my director would do that seems so basic - introductions. It made me feel extremely unwelcomed when no one introduced themselves to me the first time I came to a cluster meeting. I found out later, they were relatively new as well. She is so focused on the recognition that she forgets that we (or at least me) want to feel like a team (even if we are competition). I also want to know what others are doing and can't ask if I don't know their name or something about them.

Wow:

My Director is GREAT. She never pushes anyone and makes everyone feel special. She's never on anyone's tail to compete, it's all what we ea. want out of our PC.

In our cluster we recognize for the following:
•Bonus level sales—$4000+, $2500+, $1250+, or $750+ for the month ( the commissions levels)
•Top three in sales in the cluster for the month (must sell at Bonus level)
•$1000+ shows
•Recruiting
•Highest show average (must submit at least 3 shows, and be $475+)
•Highest show in the cluster for the month (above $475)
•Highest number of kitchen shows held
Those on track for levels 1-2-3 of the incentive trip

on various months we also recognize for those who earned things like the bracelet charms last year or sell-a-thon levels

We also give "Movie Night" to anyone who submits 4 shows or more in a month - movie night = a $5 Blockbuster giftcard and a pack of microwave popcorn

My Adv Dir has always given out stickers (the kinds to put on your catalogs) for recognition...I also give out things like post-it notepads, business supplies, recipe card packs, invitation postcard packs, training tapes, etc

Thanks everyone for the ideas keep them coming!!!!!!!!:)

Related to What Are Some Ideas for Downline Recognition?

1. How can I motivate my downline?

Motivating your downline is crucial for their success and the overall success of your team. Some effective ways to motivate your downline include setting achievable goals, recognizing and celebrating their achievements, providing training and support, and offering incentives or rewards for reaching certain milestones.

2. How do I communicate effectively with my downline?

Effective communication is key in any business, especially when it comes to managing a downline. Some tips for communicating effectively with your downline include setting clear expectations, actively listening to their concerns, offering constructive feedback, and using multiple channels of communication (such as email, phone, and in-person meetings).

3. What can I do to help my downline be successful?

As a leader in Pampered Chef, it is your responsibility to help your downline succeed. Some ways to do this include providing training and resources, being available for support and guidance, setting realistic goals, and promoting teamwork and collaboration among your downline members.

4. How can I handle conflicts within my downline?

Conflicts can arise within any team, and it's important to have a plan in place for resolving them. When dealing with conflicts within your downline, it's important to remain neutral, listen to all parties involved, and work towards finding a solution that benefits everyone. It may also be helpful to have a mediator present to facilitate the discussion.

5. How can I help my downline grow their business?

One of the main goals of being a leader in Pampered Chef is helping your downline members grow their business. Some ways to do this include providing them with marketing and sales tips, encouraging them to attend training events and conferences, offering one-on-one coaching and support, and promoting their products and services to your own network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • newbietoPC