• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for July Cluster Meetings and themes?

In summary, the cluster is going to National Conference and the meeting will be all June recognition, prep for August and Conference announcements.
pcROX
What are you doing at your July Cluster Meetings? Do you have any theme?
I need some ideas!
Thanx!

We're not doing one because it would have been the same week as Conference!

We are holding off on ours until after conference.

Kelly

Our Directors are only doing conference calls, due to National Conference.

We are having a pre-conference conference call next week to prepare for July and stay on track for the summer. We will have our post-conference cluster meeting one week later than normal, the week after we return from National Conference. The meeting will be all June recognition, prep for August and Conference announcements.

Becca,

Whose cluster are you in?

DZmom said:
Becca,

Whose cluster are you in?

Hey Donna - it's funny, I posted this in another post but I think it got hidden behind a bunch of new posts and tucked away somewhere, haha!

I'm in Becky's Ishee's 3rd line. My Director's name is Vicki Barnes and then Ellyn Gates is above her. When I started 3 1/2 years ago I was in Becky's 5th line but a couple of people have dropped back. Becky's great though - I attend her montly Director Meetings and she has been, and continues to be, a key aspect to growth in my business. I know so many Directors who do not have Executive support in their upline and I am so thankful because Becky is fabulous!!

I actually know your Director, we've attended several meetings and Conferences together. In fact, I was in a meeting with her when she got the phone call that she had just earned TPC in 1st line Cluster Sales. It was pretty exciting!!

Our July cluster meeting is National Conference! Can't wait!

Our Cluster meets on Saturday morning and we'll have our meeting on July 15 after we've attended conference. I've always encouraged my Director to hold the July meeting for two reasons:

1) Lots of people don't go to conference and they still need that monthly connection
2) I hope that a bit of the enthusiasm we gained from conference will rub off on everyone else

Wave 1

Chef Becca KY said:
I actually know your Director, we've attended several meetings and Conferences together. In fact, I was in a meeting with her when she got the phone call that she had just earned TPC in 1st line Cluster Sales. It was pretty exciting!!

I was so excited for Bobbie! She's treating us to a Pampered Day after conference to celebrate! She's been trying to recruit me since she first met me4 or 5 years ago! I absolutely regret NOT joining up sooner, but as the saying goes, "You live and learn!"

1. What is a cluster meeting?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific area or region. These meetings are typically held once a month and provide an opportunity for consultants to network, learn from each other, and receive updates from the company.

2. When and where are the July cluster meetings held?

The exact dates and locations of July cluster meetings may vary depending on your region. Please check with your local team leader or consultant for specific details.

3. What can I expect at a July cluster meeting?

At a July cluster meeting, you can expect to participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations, learn about new products and promotions, and receive training and tips from experienced consultants. It is also a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and share best practices.

4. Can I bring a guest to the July cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the July cluster meeting. However, please let your team leader or consultant know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

5. Are there any special themes or activities for the July cluster meetings?

Each region may have different themes or activities for their July cluster meetings. Some common themes for July cluster meetings include summer grilling, outdoor entertaining, and healthy meal prep. Please check with your local team leader or consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpatty
  • NinaPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Suzy Englert