• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Disney Themes for Cluster Meetings

In summary, popular Disney themes for cluster meetings include "Happily Ever After," "Magical Memories," "Pixar Party," "Princess Power," and "Adventureland." To incorporate Disney into the menu, you can create dishes and snacks inspired by Disney characters or movies, such as "Mickey Mouse" pancakes or "Dole Whip" smoothies. There are also various Disney-themed activities and games that can be incorporated, such as trivia, "Name that Disney Tune," and costume contests. Pampered Chef offers Disney-themed products that can be used as decorations or prizes for the meeting. To decorate the meeting space, you can use Disney-themed decorations, tableware, and play Disney background music.
chefrobin
Gold Member
Hi All...this is my first foray into the Director CS...has anyone seen or does anyone have some Disney Theme ideas for Cluster Meetings?

Not specifically but what about *Just keep swimming... just keep swimming* for sticking-to-it when times are tough...?

From HSM - "we're all in this together" - the value of everyone on the team being active EACH month. Being active is good!
Disney rules at our house, let me think some more.....

1. What are some popular Disney themes for cluster meetings?

Some popular Disney themes for cluster meetings include: "Happily Ever After," "Magical Memories," "Pixar Party," "Princess Power," and "Adventureland."

2. How can I incorporate Disney into my cluster meeting menu?

There are many ways to incorporate Disney into your cluster meeting menu. You can create dishes inspired by Disney characters or movies, such as "Mickey Mouse" pancakes or "Hakuna Matata" tropical fruit skewers. You can also serve Disney-themed snacks and treats, like "Dole Whip" smoothies or "Cheshire Cat" cookies.

3. Are there any Disney-themed activities or games for cluster meetings?

Yes, there are plenty of Disney-themed activities and games you can incorporate into your cluster meeting. You can have a Disney trivia game, a "Name that Disney Tune" activity, or even a "Disney Charades" competition. You can also have a costume contest for attendees to dress up as their favorite Disney characters.

4. Can I purchase Disney-themed products for my cluster meeting through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Disney-themed products, such as character-shaped cookie cutters, Disney Princess aprons, and Mickey Mouse spatulas. These can add a fun touch to your cluster meeting and can also be used as prizes for games or activities.

5. How can I decorate my cluster meeting space with a Disney theme?

You can decorate your cluster meeting space with Disney-themed decorations, such as balloons in the shape of Disney characters, Disney movie posters, or even a "Welcome to Disneyland" banner. You can also use Disney-themed tablecloths, plates, and napkins for the food and drinks area. And don't forget to play some Disney background music to set the mood!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Brenda.the.chef