• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for the Spring Launch Biloxi Meeting | Plan Your Trip Now!

In summary, "Spring Launch Biloxi" is an annual event in Biloxi, Mississippi that celebrates the start of the spring season. The date varies each year but usually takes place in late March or early April. There are various activities such as live music, food vendors, arts and crafts booths, and a carnival with rides and games. Admission is typically free, but some activities and vendors may require payment. More information can be found on the official event website or social media pages, as well as through local news outlets and community event calendars.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Is anyone going to the Biloxi meeting? Most of my cluster is planning on driving to and from the meeting the same day. I'd rather spend Friday night there before the class and then drive back home after.

I would love to. I actually will be going to the one in Omaha, NE, where I live. But I miss living in Biloxi so much I actually would probably go to SL in MS if I had a good reason. LOL

I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, my group is going too.

I will be there, but driving down that morning.

Related to Join Us for the Spring Launch Biloxi Meeting | Plan Your Trip Now!

What is "Spring Launch Biloxi"?

"Spring Launch Biloxi" is an annual event held in Biloxi, Mississippi to celebrate the start of the spring season.

When is "Spring Launch Biloxi"?

The date for "Spring Launch Biloxi" varies each year, but it typically takes place in late March or early April.

What activities can I expect at "Spring Launch Biloxi"?

There are a variety of activities at "Spring Launch Biloxi" including live music performances, food vendors, arts and crafts booths, and a carnival with rides and games.

Is there an admission fee for "Spring Launch Biloxi"?

Admission to "Spring Launch Biloxi" is usually free, but some activities and vendors may require payment.

Where can I find more information about "Spring Launch Biloxi"?

You can find more information about "Spring Launch Biloxi" on the official event website or social media pages, as well as through local news outlets and community event calendars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kcmckay