• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the Spring Launch Meetings | Register Now!

In summary, there are many consultants attending various Spring Launch meetings across the country. Many are excited to see new products and get new catalogs. Some consultants have already completed their orders through Consultants Corner. Others are attending their first event and are looking forward to it. Some are even attending with their team and making a road trip out of it. There is a sense of excitement and anticipation for the upcoming meetings.
I'm wearing jeans and a nice shirt. I can't believe it's TOMORROW!!

It's usually business casual which mean no jeans but no over the top fancy. I'm wearing a nice pair of cords and a sweater.

I was considering jeans, but my recent alien invasion (according to Rae :D) has recently caused all my jeans to be tight and uncomfortable. I have a nice pair of slacks that are a bigger size than any of my other pants (from my last "alien invasion") that should be more comfortable. I think I'll wear my light blue PC twin set for a top (if I still fit in that).

JennLizFran said:
This is my first! Baltimore, MD...anyone else?!?

See you tomorrow in Baltimore!!!! :)

My house will be buzzing tonight. as I have 5 Cheffers staying with me... :)

colegrovet said:

How fun! Hope you guys have a great time! I hear you're treating them to a wonderful breakfast! :D

Mine is Hartford, CT on Saturday. I cannot wait...

babywings76 said:
How fun! Hope you guys have a great time! I hear you're treating them to a wonderful breakfast! :D

I am... :)

Leaving tonight to go stay in Sacramento for our meeting tomorrow. I can't wait!! Wahool!!

I'm so jealous! We were going to go to the MN meeting which is tomorrow but it didn't work out so we are going to the Omaha meeting which isn't until Thursday. But I am excited!

I will be wearing my CS button at the Mpls meeting tomorrow... Oh yeah... need to find it :)

Please stop snowing!...

Although you will see people in Jeans I highly recommend you choose a comfortable pair of slacks. All PC meetings are Business - business casual.

I will be wearing tan twill pants and not sure on my top yet.

Krista Burson said:
Mine is Hartford, CT on Saturday. I cannot wait...

I'll be there too....I'm really excited!!! this will be my first big PC "conference":thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

colegrovet said:

It is my first and I am actually already in Baltimore. Just got all checked in and excited about tomorrow. Although I did not see anything about business casual. I brought jeans and a cardigan.

Going to Sacramento tomorrow!

Has anyone seen a list of registration numbers at the events? Just curious how crazy it's going to be...am I dealing with 1000+ folks at registration or just a few hundred?

I feel like a kid the night before Christmas waiting for Spring Launch tomorrow. On the downside I have 2 declined credit cards that I am hoping I put the numbers in wrong.

PamperedChefLayla said:
I feel like a kid the night before Christmas waiting for Spring Launch tomorrow. On the downside I have 2 declined credit cards that I am hoping I put the numbers in wrong.
When I've had that happen- if it was several days since the show...it was because they were debit cards, and the customer had run her account too low (why can't people keep record of what's in their account? They just spend what they see the balance shows?!) My last one, that was what happened. I resubmitted (it happened to be a Friday morning- so pay day ;). Just a suggestion to try again before calling them...you'll find out pretty quickly. Could also be a missing middle initial...I had that happen on one card once before too.But you know this already! :D Have fun at Launch!! I can't wait until Saturday (raleigh). Hoping the snow doesn't come and it just rains some!

Because of the new way P3 takes cards and blocks them, it checks the number to see if it fits the pattern by which credit card numbers are created, lessening the chances that it is a mis-keyed card. I'm with Bobbi, check with the customer.

on one I added the middle initial for some reason. So we will see. This is the first time I have had a declined credit card(s)

There were lots of people (including me) in jeans. Most of us had dressy jeans and nice, business-like tops on. Things ran pretty smoothly. There's a box lunch, in case that makes a difference to anyone. It didn't really suit my taste, but I'm picky. Our was well-made, though. Enjoy! I loved it and hope you will, too.

Hey Bellvue attendees... what is the address of the meeting location? I can't find it on Consultants Corner and it's not in my registration confirmation email from PC. And for those of you traveling by plane, how are you getting to the meeting? Thanks!

NooraK said:
I was considering jeans, but my recent alien invasion (according to Rae :D) has recently caused all my jeans to be tight and uncomfortable. I have a nice pair of slacks that are a bigger size than any of my other pants (from my last "alien invasion") that should be more comfortable. I think I'll wear my light blue PC twin set for a top (if I still fit in that).

Is your dryer shrinking things? I hate when mine does that! :p

mandy412 said:
Is your dryer shrinking things? I hate when mine does that! :p

Could be that, but I think it's more of this alien invasion causing me to grow... :D

I don't have any alien invasions to blame it on so mine MUST be the dryer!!
I realized that I only have 1 pair of slacks that fit me- but they are the kind that I have to wear a 2" heel with or they will trip me up....and I sprained my ankle this week, so there is NO way I'm wearing heels... I'll be wearing a nice pair of jeans and comfy dressy shoes (no heel), and then a nice sweater/blazer.

Go to the store and get some of that iron on hemming tape. Very quick and easy to use, and can usually be easily taken out later too.

NooraK said:
Go to the store and get some of that iron on hemming tape. Very quick and easy to use, and can usually be easily taken out later too.

except the type of pants they are would be ruined by my iron...(I know, because I tried that once before)...and it's my only pair I can wear to shows- at least that's dressy.

esavvymom said:
except the type of pants they are would be ruined by my iron...(I know, because I tried that once before)...and it's my only pair I can wear to shows- at least that's dressy.

Then use some double stick tape! Keeps boobs and hems intact!

Honestly- don't buy anything extra. We saw all levels of dress- most were just nice comfortable, There is only one scheduled break (lunch)- the rest are just take a break if you need it (and a couple of brief stretching breaks). I wore cotton pants and a sweater and was glad I did. To me, it was a long but good day of sitting.

<h2>1. How many of you all are going to be attending a Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we have Spring Launch meetings all across the country. We are expecting a large turnout at each location, but we do not have an exact number of attendees.</p><h2>2. What can I expect at a Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>Our Spring Launch meetings are an exciting opportunity for our consultants to come together and learn about our new products, get inspired by new recipes and techniques, and connect with fellow consultants. You will also have the chance to purchase new supplies and receive the new spring mini catalogs.</p><h2>3. How do I register for a Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>To register for a Spring Launch meeting, simply visit the Events page on our website and select the location and date that works best for you. You will then be guided through the registration process and receive a confirmation email with all the details.</p><h2>4. Can I order new supplies at the Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>Yes, you can! We will have a variety of new products available for purchase at the event. You can also pre-order new supplies through Consultants Corner before the meeting to ensure you get exactly what you want.</p><h2>5. How do I access Consultants Corner to place my order for new supplies?</h2><p>To access Consultants Corner, simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Consultants Corner" tab. From there, you can browse and order new supplies for the spring season.</p>

1. How many of you all are going to be attending a Spring Launch meeting?

At Pampered Chef, we have Spring Launch meetings all across the country. We are expecting a large turnout at each location, but we do not have an exact number of attendees.

2. What can I expect at a Spring Launch meeting?

Our Spring Launch meetings are an exciting opportunity for our consultants to come together and learn about our new products, get inspired by new recipes and techniques, and connect with fellow consultants. You will also have the chance to purchase new supplies and receive the new spring mini catalogs.

3. How do I register for a Spring Launch meeting?

To register for a Spring Launch meeting, simply visit the Events page on our website and select the location and date that works best for you. You will then be guided through the registration process and receive a confirmation email with all the details.

4. Can I order new supplies at the Spring Launch meeting?

Yes, you can! We will have a variety of new products available for purchase at the event. You can also pre-order new supplies through Consultants Corner before the meeting to ensure you get exactly what you want.

5. How do I access Consultants Corner to place my order for new supplies?

To access Consultants Corner, simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "Consultants Corner" tab. From there, you can browse and order new supplies for the spring season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders