• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

atWhat Director Level Do You Start Your Own Team Meetings?

C
crunchyconmama
My director and our cluster still attend our senior director's cluster meeting. I plan on qualifying for director by February at the latest and I was just wondering when I am allowed to conduct my own cluster's meetings? Anyone know?

I still go to my director's meetings - and my consultants are invited there too - but I have also been holding my own meeting for a few months now.

I'm an FD w/ 6-7 on my team. My director gives me the info I need to hold meetings.

ChefBeckyD said:
I still go to my director's meetings - and my consultants are invited there too - but I have also been holding my own meeting for a few months now.

I'm an FD w/ 6-7 on my team. My director gives me the info I need to hold meetings.

Thanks, that's good to know. I ask b/c my director's mtgs are 30 minutes away and most of my recruits are in my town, not my director's town.

crunchyconmama said:
Thanks, that's good to know. I ask b/c my director's mtgs are 30 minutes away and most of my recruits are in my town, not my director's town.

Yep - my director is 45 minutes away from me, and it's at least that far for all of my consultants. Most of them live within 20 minutes of my house, so it just makes sense to have them come here.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yep - my director is 45 minutes away from me, and it's at least that far for all of my consultants. Most of them live within 20 minutes of my house, so it just makes sense to have them come here.

That's why I have my own meeting too. I'd rather my downline GO to a meeting than not...their time is valuable...so they come to mine. I have lots of hospitality because of location too.

My HD had one of her Recruits promote to Director and she stayed with us from July when she promoted until September when she started doing her own. She is about an hour away from us so it is so much more convenient for her and her downline to meet there!

Thanks for all the responses! I'm so excited to be a leader. I just absolutely love our company!

My director moved to GA while I was a FD so I started doing my meetings then. It was one more thing that made me determined to promote sooner than later.

1. At what director level can I start conducting my own team meetings?

Typically, directors are given the responsibility to conduct their own team meetings once they have reached the director level within their organization. This may vary depending on the company's structure and policies, but generally, once you have attained the director position, you are expected to lead and manage your own team meetings.

2. What is the purpose of conducting team meetings?

The purpose of team meetings is to provide a platform for communication, collaboration, and problem-solving among team members. It allows for the sharing of information, updates on projects, and setting of goals and objectives. It also helps to build camaraderie and promote a sense of unity within the team.

3. When should I start preparing for my own team meetings?

As soon as you are given the responsibility to conduct team meetings, it is important to start preparing for them. This includes setting an agenda, gathering necessary materials and information, and communicating the meeting details to your team in advance. Proper preparation ensures that the meeting runs smoothly and effectively.

4. How often should team meetings be conducted?

The frequency of team meetings may differ depending on the needs and goals of the team. However, it is recommended to have regular team meetings at least once a week or bi-weekly. This allows for consistent communication and updates among team members, and helps to keep everyone on track with their tasks and responsibilities.

5. What should I do if my senior director still attends our team meetings?

If your senior director still attends your team meetings, it is important to continue to show respect and professionalism. You can use this as an opportunity to learn from their experience and expertise. However, if you feel that their presence is hindering your ability to effectively lead the team, you can discuss this with your senior director and come to a mutual understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies