• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Monthly Training Topics for PC Cluster Meetings?

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding monthly training topics for cluster meetings, access to these topics for directors and team leaders, and planning for future meetings. There is also mention of a directory becoming available for team leaders. The individual has had a positive experience with a consultant named Laura and has been referred to a director closer to their location for larger meetings.
lockhartkitchen
Where do we find monthly training topics for cluster meetings? Are these accessible to only directors or can Team Leaders access as well? My director recently left PC. Another consultant and I (who have both been with PC more than 5 years) would like to lead our own cluster meeting. Most of our recruits live in the same town, and we think we will get a nice turnout monthly.

I remember seeing something about the Directory becoming available for TLs as well, but I'm not a TL so I don't know where to find it. I'm sure Becky or Ann or someone else will be along soon to answer :)

Thanks Noora! I had a great conversation this week with Laura. She seems great. She's referred me to a great director about 40 minutes from my house. When big meetings come up I think I will be joining Laura in her town about 1 1/2 hours from me.

Julie I use the Directory each month and if my team emails about things through the month before then I will work them in and talk about them to everyone like this last month we talked about recruiting and the different levels and fundraisers and we did the other stuff off the planner it is great i love it and love how we can view it now :) makes my meetings so much easier and fast planning for it.

lockhartkitchen said:
Thanks Noora! I had a great conversation this week with Laura. She seems great. She's referred me to a great director about 40 minutes from my house. When big meetings come up I think I will be joining Laura in her town about 1 1/2 hours from me.

I'm so glad you were able to find something to suit your needs. Even though I've only ever met Laura at conference, that's all I needed to know that she is a fabulous lady.

What is included in the Monthly Training Materials?

The Monthly Training Materials typically include a variety of resources such as product information, cooking tips and techniques, sales strategies, and team building exercises.

How often are the Monthly Training Materials released?

The Monthly Training Materials are released once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. They are accessible through the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Are the Monthly Training Materials mandatory?

While the Monthly Training Materials are highly recommended for all Pampered Chef consultants, they are not mandatory. However, they are valuable resources that can help improve your business and increase your sales.

Can I access previous Monthly Training Materials?

Yes, you can access previous Monthly Training Materials through the consultant website. They are archived and available for reference at any time.

Can I customize the Monthly Training Materials for my team?

Yes, the Monthly Training Materials can be customized to fit the needs of your team. You can add your own branding and personalize the content to better suit your team's goals and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies