• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director An Evening with Feeding America: An Incredible Experience

In summary, "An Evening with Feeding America" is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef in partnership with Feeding America. It takes place in the fall at a chosen location, with tickets available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. Donations can also be made directly to Feeding America's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The dress code is typically cocktail attire, but attendees are encouraged to dress according to their personal style.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I wasn't quite sure where to put this. I had an amazing experience tonight! I was invited to be at the reception for the Board of Directors for Feeding America. Of course, Doris Chirstopher is on the board so she was there. I got to spend some time chatting with her, in the ladies room when I was trying to fix the broken zipper on my skirt. LOL, too funny...she told me to just pull my shirt down.

Anyway...You guys really need to be sharing with your team this Awesome partnership we have with Feeding America. Part of this event was a phote exhibit on hunger. The photographer Stephen Nye brought in a sampling of his exhibit for us to experience. There were about 15 pictures of people in various poses then you could don headphones and listen to their hunger experience. It was quite moving! I left this event CHANGED!! My husband went with me and on the 30 minute ride home we just talked about all the stuff we learned. Our food bank does so much! And they need so much!!

I urge you guys to include a training segment on the Round-Up program at your cluster meetings. I would do a quarterly thing on it and spend some time really explaining to your downline what a difference their customer's $.50 donation can really make. It is profound!

I am so honored that I was chosen to be there!

That sounds like an amazing experience. How did you get chosen?

I have no earthly idea!!

I'm guessing Round-Up donations, but I don't know.

So it was an invite from PC?

Congratulations and I think that's a great idea to make it into a training segment. Thank you for the idea. :)

1. What is "An Evening with Feeding America: An Incredible Experience"?

"An Evening with Feeding America" is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef in partnership with Feeding America, a non-profit organization dedicated to ending hunger in the United States. The event includes a cooking demonstration, live auction, and other activities, with all proceeds going towards supporting Feeding America's mission.

2. When and where is "An Evening with Feeding America" taking place?

The event is typically held in the fall at a location chosen by Pampered Chef and Feeding America. Past events have taken place in major cities such as Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles.

3. How can I purchase tickets for "An Evening with Feeding America"?

Tickets can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also contact Feeding America directly for more information on ticket sales.

4. Can I donate to Feeding America without attending the event?

Yes, you can make a donation directly to Feeding America through their website. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to make a donation or host a fundraiser in support of Feeding America.

5. Is there a dress code for "An Evening with Feeding America"?

The dress code for the event is typically cocktail attire. However, you are welcome to dress up or down according to your personal style. The most important thing is to come and support a great cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy