• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ul Directors - What to Do With Dl Directors and Dl Upper Level Directors?

In summary, almost all downline Directors attend their upline Director's meetings. Recognition is usually done via e-mail or a card in the mail. Yolanda is moving to Okinawa and will be doing regular meetings for all of the downline there.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm wondering what you all do for meetings with your downline directors....do they come to yours and their teams as well? Do they do their own but still attend yours?

What about downline UL Directors?

If they do come to your meetings, how do you do Recognition? Are downline Directors included in your personal team recognition? What about downline UL Directors?\

TIA!

I'm not a UL D but I can share with you how my D does hers...Almost ALL of us are out of state from her... she finally bought her dream home on the coast in FL and is growing a new team there slowly but surely. (And she struggles with meeting attendance as well!)She recognizes Top Recruiters, Top 5 Sellers on her personal team, top 5 1ST Generation Directors, and the top 5 overall.All of her downline directors are responsible for their team's recognition.Hope that helps! :)

I'm not a UL, but my UL does live within 45 min. of me. While I am welcome to attend her mtg. whenever I want, she doesn't have seperate mtgs. for her downline D. As far as recognition, it's usually just via e-mail or sometimes a card in the mail. She used to recognize the top 10 in sales/recruiting @ conference with a small gift, but of course that will be different this yr. We all do our own mtgs. (her downline D)

I've never been close enough to my upline or downline directors.

Deena - is in Colorado
  • Yolanda - was in Misawa, Japan
    • Sheila - didn't have Directors in Okinawa until I moved to Tokyo
      • Karen - just left Okinawa & moved to Florida
        • Kalistae - in Okinawa but promoted after Karen moved away
      • Annastasia - just left Okinawa & moved to California

But Yolanda is moving to Okinawa! She arrives on Jan 3rd, is planning to do a B2B meeting on the 5th and will be doing regular meetings for all of the downline in Okinawa & (knowing her) hospitality too. Yolanda doesn't have any personal team members in Oki yet, but she'll be supporting over 50 consultants on the island before she even starts to build her own personal team there.

Yolanda & I get along great as do I with my downline directors. I think as long as we had a space big enough to support the groups, we would have been doing meetings together if we lived close enough. After all, 2 heads think smarter than 1! And 4 think smarter than 2. I think the more you have at a meeting, the better!

I did do meetings with Mitzi, another Director who used to be on Okinawa. She would do recognition for her team, then I would do recognition for my team (and the hospitality if they came). If it had been Yolanda, we might have done the same ... her do recognition for her team & me do recognition for my team, then share training topics.

If you only have 4-6 people in each group, I think it's more fun to combine 2 or 3 groups. But I do think too many in one room can loose it's purpose. 50+ sized groups should be a periodic thing ~ like the B2B meetings or once a year trainings, not monthly meetings. If a group is that big, it's probably better to start breaking off into smaller groups where there can be more of a bond.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can share some insights on what I do with my downline directors and upper level directors (UL Directors). In my experience, it's important to maintain a strong relationship with all levels of your downline team. I invite my downline directors to attend my meetings and I also attend theirs. This allows for cross-team collaboration and support. When it comes to recognition, I make sure to include all levels of directors in my personal team recognition. This not only motivates my downline directors, but it also shows that I value their hard work and contributions to the team. For downline UL Directors, I make sure to give them special recognition for their achievements as well, whether it's through a personal shout-out or a small gift. I believe that having a strong team dynamic and recognizing everyone's efforts, regardless of their level, is crucial for a successful and cohesive team. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions! Best of luck with your downline directors and UL Directors.

1. What is the difference between UL directors, DL directors, and DL upper level directors?

UL directors, or upper level directors, are the highest level of directors in a company, responsible for making strategic decisions and overseeing the overall operations. DL directors, or divisional level directors, are responsible for a specific division or department within the company. DL upper level directors are a subset of DL directors, holding a higher level of authority and responsibility within their division.

2. How do UL directors and DL directors work together?

UL directors and DL directors work together to ensure that the company's overall goals and strategies are implemented effectively. UL directors provide guidance and support to DL directors, while DL directors report to UL directors and work to achieve their division's objectives.

3. What should be done if there is a conflict between a DL director and a DL upper level director?

If a conflict arises between a DL director and a DL upper level director, it should be addressed and resolved in a professional and respectful manner. Both parties should communicate openly and work towards finding a mutually beneficial solution. If necessary, UL directors can also step in to mediate the conflict.

4. How can a DL upper level director be promoted to a UL director?

A DL upper level director can be promoted to a UL director by demonstrating exceptional leadership skills, strategic thinking, and a strong track record of success in their division. They should also have a thorough understanding of the company's overall goals and be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with other UL directors.

5. What are some key responsibilities of DL upper level directors?

DL upper level directors are responsible for overseeing the operations and performance of their division, setting goals and strategies, managing budgets and resources, and ensuring that their division is aligned with the company's overall objectives. They also play a key role in developing and mentoring DL directors within their division.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • almondfarm