• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director AD's Overrides: Director Qualifies, TL Sales Fall Short

In summary, the AD is paid as a TL, but her team is not paid any overrides on their sales. It is unclear how this situation would be worse for her then. The new plan will be harder for her sales wise.
jwpamp
I have a question -- I am my AD's only Director. I made the D requirements this month. She has the Organization Sales (my team did the $12k), but her team did not meet the $4000 personal cluster sales requirement.She will be paid as a TL, I get that -- but is she paid ANY overrides on my Team's sales?Just curious...it has never happened before and I don't understand how overrides on downline work with this type of situation? TIA for answers!

I don't know the answer (I'm guessing it's no). but man o man that totally sucks for her! I'll say it again - March 1st cannot get here soon enough for me! I don't want to wish my life away and Feb is going to be a good month, but I am so ready for the new program to begin!

idk.. wow- that is tricky.

pamperedlinda said:
I don't know the answer (I'm guessing it's no). but man o man that totally sucks for her! I'll say it again - March 1st cannot get here soon enough for me! I don't want to wish my life away and Feb is going to be a good month, but I am so ready for the new program to begin!
It may be worse for her then -- I think she only has 4 active right now. At least there is time to rebuild after it takes effect.Wow, and I just read about the PC Dollars in Jan...yikes!But for me, yay for the new plan! I may hit AD in the next few months!

jwpamp said:
It may be worse for her then -- I think she only has 4 active right now. At least there is time to rebuild after it takes effect.

Wow, and I just read about the PC Dollars in Jan...yikes!

But for me, yay for the new plan! I may hit AD in the next few months!

Yeah, I believe that you get paid as whatever level you 'qualify' as. So, if she didn't qualify as AD, then shw would need the qualifications for D - if not there then TL... :(

So I would be under the "1st Generation" category (therefore part of the "Leadership Overrides"), not a "Direct Recruit" in her 'Personal Cluster" anymore because I am a Director?Hmmm...I will let you know how it turns out, in case it will help someone else in the future.

I'm sitting in the same room with my SD. She says that the AD (paid as TL) will still get 2% off you and 1% off your 1st line (her 2nd line), but nothing off the lower lines. ;)

she will be paid as a TL and she will earn overrides as a TL, which means she will earn overrides on her personal and indirect recruits in her personal cluster. Nothing on her 1st gen director or team. I have a 1st gen AD in line in this same postition.

Advanced Director $750 $4,000 4 1 - 1st Gen Director $12,000

I would have done everything possible to get to the $4000! Really as a director you need to be carrying at least $2500 of that on your own. The new plan will be harder for her sales wise as it is $5000 in sales and 6active in her personal cluster and if she didnt make the $4K how will she make the $5K unless she picks it up herself.

For me this month the 2nd SrCon almost didnt make it, but we got her covered and we made it. Now sales for my team is never the issue because there are at least 39 that can be active in any month. It also helps that even when I promote a director (again) I will still have the 4+2 no matter what :)

I tell everyone who is ready to promote the best thing they can do is work for the 10/25 and carry at least the $2500 themselves as soon as possible . 10 consultnats and 25 team shows (not counting theirs) : ) I have promoted 2 directors and they both have lost it. Got to get stable as fast as possible. The new plan will help one of them right away to get back to Dir! :)

Poor girl that is a huge hit to her check! :((((

I have my own way of tracking what I will get paid at what level on an excel spreadsheet so I can budget for the worst and rejoice when it does happen to turn out!

I am shocked that this month my entire organization was green...AD pay!! Now..as much as I was so happy with the March changes. I REALLY have to get going and get recruiting. I did have 4 active..but that will not cut it in March. My 1st gen team had one active and the last night the other 3 came through.

Gail, she is a great seller -- does many $1000++ shows and usually has at least $5,000 herself. It was just a crummy month and recruiting has been a struggle this last year for her business. She will pick it up -- just hate to see such a loss in commission.

Jancie, you are wonderful for been so concerned ad thoughtful towards her. Some years and months can be a strain.

1. What is an AD's Override?

An AD's Override is a commission that is paid to a Pampered Chef Director when their team member qualifies as a Director. It is a way to reward Directors for helping their team members achieve this milestone in their business.

2. How much is the AD's Override for a Director Qualifies?

The AD's Override for a Director Qualifies is 4% of the total sales volume of the new Director's first month in their role. This is in addition to any other commissions or bonuses earned by the Director and their team.

3. What happens if a Team Leader's (TL) sales fall short?

If a Team Leader's sales fall short of the required amount to qualify as a Director, they will not receive the AD's Override for that month. However, they can still earn other commissions and bonuses based on their personal sales and the sales of their team members.

4. Can a Team Leader still earn an AD's Override if they don't personally qualify?

Yes, a Team Leader can still earn an AD's Override if they don't personally qualify for Director, as long as their team member qualifies and meets the sales requirements.

5. Is the AD's Override a one-time payment or recurring?

The AD's Override is a one-time payment for each qualifying Director. It is not a recurring commission, but Directors can continue to earn it each time one of their team members qualifies as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • otisbg