• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Engagement at Cluster Meetings with Fun Nametag Recognition Ideas

etc, and a gold(?) star for every five star evaluations. I'm going to look at Dollar Stores and maybe even Party Stuff stores???I've been trying to find stickers (pineapple ones) and can't find a small cute one.....yet. I think SandyLion makes a cute foil pineapple sticker. I've seen them at Michael's and/or Jo-Ann's.
PamperedK
Silver Member
At our Cluster Meetings, we have different stickers for consultants to stick on their nametags as a token recognition. I'm trying to come up with a bunch of ideas, I'm hoping you all can help me!

I have different colours for each promotion level (Future Director, Director, etc...)
Disney sticker for those going for Disney
I was thinking a star if you earned the previous month's sales promotion (earning the apron, for example)
A smiley face if you recruited since the last meeting
$$ stickers for SAT months - you get one for each level achieved

Maybe something for bringing a friend?

Anything else you can think of?

PamperedK said:
At our Cluster Meetings, we have different stickers for consultants to stick on their nametags as a token recognition. I'm trying to come up with a bunch of ideas, I'm hoping you all can help me!

I have different colours for each promotion level (Future Director, Director, etc...)
Disney sticker for those going for Disney
I was thinking a star if you earned the previous month's sales promotion (earning the apron, for example)
A smiley face if you recruited since the last meeting
$$ stickers for SAT months - you get one for each level achieved

Maybe something for bringing a friend?

Anything else you can think of?

I love this idea and if they like recognition maybe that will want them to come to the meetings more! AND if they like it a lot, we'll tell them this is what it's like at Conference so come join us!!!

For the bring a friend, I'd do a pineapple sticker for showing their hospitality. Not sure if they make any or not but I'll see if I can find a link. ;)

pampmomof3 said:
I love this idea and if they like recognition maybe that will want them to come to the meetings more! AND if they like it a lot, we'll tell them this is what it's like at Conference so come join us!!!For the bring a friend, I'd do a pineapple sticker for showing their hospitality. Not sure if they make any or not but I'll see if I can find a link. ;)
Ooh good idea!The first time we did this was at Leadership this year and I LOVED it! We normally get ribbons but we've never done the stickers before.I'm the type of person that would do everything I could just so I could have all the stickers! We have a few people on our team like that so I'm hoping this will help them!eta: Kristi, isn't it like 630am in FL? What are you doing up so early?? WAIT! It's 630am here too. WHY am I up so early?? :(

PamperedK said:
Ooh good idea!

The first time we did this was at Leadership this year and I LOVED it! We normally get ribbons but we've never done the stickers before.

I'm the type of person that would do everything I could just so I could have all the stickers! We have a few people on our team like that so I'm hoping this will help them!

eta: Kristi, isn't it like 630am in FL? What are you doing up so early?? WAIT! It's 630am here too. WHY am I up so early?? :(

Yes, it is early!! We have baseball this am and then we're leaving for the weekend to go to Disney's water park so I'm trying to catch up before we leave.
I also had a show last night so I'm exhausted but laundry has to be done before we can go!!

I've been trying to find stickers (pineapple ones) and can't find a small cute one.....yet. If you don't find any by the tomorrow evening, I'll try to find one.

I think I'm totally going to steal this idea, THANK YOU!

pampmomof3 said:
Yes, it is early!! We have baseball this am and then we're leaving for the weekend to go to Disney's water park so I'm trying to catch up before we leave.
I also had a show last night so I'm exhausted but laundry has to be done before we can go!!

I've been trying to find stickers (pineapple ones) and can't find a small cute one.....yet. If you don't find any by the tomorrow evening, I'll try to find one.

I think I'm totally going to steal this idea, THANK YOU!

I'm going to look at Dollar Stores and maybe even Party Stuff stores???

pampmomof3 said:
I've been trying to find stickers (pineapple ones) and can't find a small cute one.....yet.

I think SandyLion makes a cute foil pineapple sticker. I've seen them at Michael's and/or Jo-Ann's.

My former-HD had a great name tag sticker system. We started out the year with 'clean' name badges. Then throughout the year, she'd add star to reflect different achievements. If I recall right (help me out Debi!) it was a red(?) star for every recruit, a green(?) star for every month we met/exceeded $500 in sales, a gold(?) star for something else (can't remember!).

Like the ribbons HO puts on our tags at conference, those stars were a motivator. It also showed potential recruits attending the meetings that this business generates results (just by looking at all those stars we had). I love the hospitality sticker idea as well!

This month we are doing a sticker to put on thier cell phones... some in our group are doing dollar signs. I'm doing a little cute plant sticker to remind them that to "frow" their business and make it "bloom" they have to pick up the phone. We are doing a phone phobia activity at our meetings.

quiverfull7 said:
This month we are doing a sticker to put on thier cell phones... some in our group are doing dollar signs. I'm doing a little cute plant sticker to remind them that to "frow" their business and make it "bloom" they have to pick up the phone. We are doing a phone phobia activity at our meetings.

Please share your phone phobia activity!

We're having two stand back to back (starting with a director) and the director will call the consultant and role play a contact about a booking/recruit/customer care etc. Then the consultant will turn her back to the person beside her and she will have to call that person and so on around the circle. We often split off into groups but then everyone does not get to hear what the others say and so much is learned from one another that I'm excited about this. We will encourage everyone to listen to phrases they can use and maybe some that they are using that don't sound so great. I think it will be a great learning tool. I'll let you know how it goes! :O)

1. How does the name tag recognition feature work?

The name tag recognition feature uses advanced facial recognition technology to scan and recognize the names of individuals wearing name tags. The camera on the device captures an image of the name tag and matches it to a database of names, displaying the correct name on the screen.

2. Can I use the name tag recognition feature for events with a large number of attendees?

Yes, our name tag recognition feature can handle large events with thousands of attendees. The technology is designed to quickly and accurately scan and recognize name tags, making it suitable for events of any size.

3. Do I need to have a specific type of name tag for the recognition feature to work?

No, our name tag recognition feature can work with any type of name tag as long as it has a clear and legible font. However, we recommend using name tags with a bold font and a high-contrast background for the best results.

4. Is the name tag recognition feature only available on certain devices?

Our name tag recognition feature is available on all of our devices that have a built-in camera, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. It can also be used with external webcams on devices that do not have a built-in camera.

5. Can I customize the name tag recognition feature with my company's logo?

Yes, we offer a customization option for our name tag recognition feature where you can add your company's logo to the display. This can help create a more personalized and professional experience for your event attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ChefBeckyD