• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Recognition - Changes in Super Starter Program

In summary, directors are doing different things to encourage and reward their clusters. Some give roses, others give PC$$, and some have a store where people can choose from rewards.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Now that we have done away with the SS months and SS packages, I want to re-vamp my monthly cluster recognition. Directors, what are you doing to encourage and reward your cluster? Consultants, what are your directors doing or what do you wish they would do?

I'm all for creativity so let the ideas fly!! :)

I'm bumping this up for all of us! I would love to hear what you are doing for your downline and what your director is doing for you!

Thanks!

I hate to say this, but I have a rather new director and her recognitions/awards/rewards are not that great. She had one, if you recruited someone in Feb then she gave you a new spring product. I thought that was awesome, until MY recruiter received the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush. :rolleyes: And no, it was not her choice, that is what she was presented. That would NOT be an incentive for me to reach her goals. Also, if we have top sales, top show, etc we get to pick from a basket, and they are not even all PC items or really anything that any of us there are clamoring over (like Gift cards like I'm read some of you get). I'm taking about a coffee mug from the dollar store.:eek: :eek: Gosh, I know it sounds greedy, but honestly its not motivating.........

My director has little cards for each recognition thing (top sales, top recruiter, top number of shows, top show average, promotion, qualifying in 30/60/90 days). You only get the cards when you attend the meeting (therefore it motivates people to go to meetings) and when you have a certain number you can shop at her "store" with PC items. I had 3 cards and go t a water bottle for example. I think she just trusts that you don't reuse the cards to shop because she didn't take mine away after I "spent" them.

I am about to be a director and don't feel that I need to stray from her way of doing things.

Our Director gives Roses (now that I"m allergic, she'll give other flowers too) and has us stand up and people clap for us. Other's give PC $$ and I'd love to get those, but she doesn't so.....Sometimes we get to pick little PC items from a basket too. Mostly she's trying to show/teach us that we don't have to give big/super/duper prizes and once you start that it is hard not to keep it up!

HTH

liz

I recognize people in our new program the same as I did when it was SuperStarters. They still get rewards and bonuses for performance in their first 90 days. The only difference is that they get PC$$ instead of products.

I do my recognition with tickets, charms and or ribbons. Whoever's ticket is pulled gets to choose from the items I put out that time - PC logo things, products, etc. I also give those that are really hot that month ($2500 in sales, recruiter, things like that) a pick from that same "store" - they get to choose first, no ticket needed AND they get extra tickets for the draw. Of course we celebrate everyone and do stand up recognition. Everyone does something that deserves recognition (now my team is spread over several states and isn't that big so we have never had mroe than 10 at one time at my meeting). I have given recognition for a consultant who did no shows that month but she had been quite ill. Even so during that month she found strength to make some calls and got bookings on her calendar. It's the degree of the recognition that makes it work to recognize everyone.

Everyone has their own style. I have found that while my group appreciates the recognition, most of them are not motivated by incentives which makes it a little harder for me. So lately I have not said "if our team (or you) does this next month you will earn this but I have uped the value of the things in my "store". This works for my team.

Related to Cluster Recognition - Changes in Super Starter Program

1. What is the Super Starter Program?

The Super Starter Program is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who consistently achieve high sales and recruitment goals. It is designed to reward and motivate consultants to grow their business and reach their full potential.

2. What changes have been made to the Cluster Recognition system?

The main change to the Cluster Recognition system is the introduction of a new level called "Cluster Star." This level is for consultants who reach a high level of sales and recruitment within their cluster, but may not yet qualify for the higher levels of recognition. Additionally, the qualifications for the existing levels (Cluster Leader, Cluster Elite, and Senior Executive Director) have been adjusted to align with the new Super Starter Program.

3. How are points calculated for the Super Starter Program?

Points for the Super Starter Program are calculated based on a combination of personal sales and team sales. For example, a consultant may earn 1 point for every $1000 in personal sales, and 1 point for every $2000 in team sales. The number of points needed to reach each level of recognition varies, and can be found in the Super Starter Program guidelines.

4. Can I still earn incentives and bonuses while participating in the Super Starter Program?

Yes, you can still earn all other incentives and bonuses offered by Pampered Chef while participating in the Super Starter Program. In fact, the Super Starter Program is designed to help you achieve those goals and potentially earn even more rewards.

5. How can I track my progress in the Super Starter Program?

You can track your progress in the Super Starter Program through your online consultant dashboard. The dashboard will display your current point total, as well as your progress towards each level of recognition. You can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef support for updates on your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • chefkathy