• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things

In summary, the recognition program is as follows: You receive one star for every show you submit, one gold ribbon for each $1000 in gross revenue, and one ribbon for each recruit you sign. The program goes into effect January 1, 2010.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I'm putting together our recognition program for meetings starting in August and I need a couple of ideas.

We've done Cluster Bucks before, but I can't remember all the things we rewarded them for - any ideas here are welcome.

Also, we are doing Monthly Conference Challenges to get people excited and prepared for Conference. We want challenges that even people who definitely can't go can still do. We're intermixing fun things (research fun outings to do in Chicago, bookmark Chicago on Groupon) with useful things (register for Conference Club Savings, write down any obstacles you might have). We want one for each month and I'm short two or three months.

And lastly, we were wanting to really acknowledge first-time meeting attendees by presenting them with a rose and reading a Rose and Thorn poem - but I can't find this poem. Something about the thorns help you get to the beauty of the rose maybe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks! :)

My cluster does the Cluster Bucks. They never expire so I can cash them in at any time by giving them to my director and telling her that I want to redeem them. They are worth full value if you went to a company sponsored training (Spring Launch or Conference) and redeem them close to those events and half value if you haven't. I have to go from memory as I just redeemed mine for conference and don't have one to look at. You only get them when you attend the montly meeting and forefit that month's reward if you skip the meeting.

I've e-mailed my director to get the info, hopefully she gets back to me soon so I can post it.

here we go:

Woerfel Play Dough
Name_________________________
$750=1, $1250=2, $2500=3 and $4000=5
Demo/Training 4 Bring Treat 2
New Recruit Qualified in 30 days(New Recruit too) 5
Attend Spring Launch 2 Attend Conference 5

Total Dough Earned________________________

Woerfel 2010 Recognition Program
For every new recruit you sponsor receive 2 Play Dough.
For every new recruit you qualify in their first 30 days receive 5 Play Dough(New recruit will also receive 5 Play Dough) .
Each month when you reach for the different commission rates you will also be reaching for Play Dough. $750=1, $1250=2, $2500=3 and $4000=4
Bring a treat to the meeting 2 Play Dough
Attend Spring Launch 2 Play Dough. Attend National Conference 5 Play Dough
Demo with ingredients or training topic for a meeting receive 2 Play Dough.
Play Dough will be awarded at National Conference. If you choose NOT to go, you can redeem your dollars for 50 cents on the dollar for paperwork from the paperwork supply order form for your business at select team trainings. I will need advanced notice from you to redeem.
There is just one requirement, and it is an easy one...

If you live within 50 miles of the cluster meeting, you must attend the cluster meeting the month following your earning the Dough.

If you live more than 50 miles away, but attend your hospitality meeting, your dollars will be sent to you. (please let me know when I forget, I’m getting old) Directors are exempt from this requirement, as they hold their own meetings.

So there it is, and it started as of January 1, 2010! So you are on your way to earning extra rewards to share with those in your life that support you the most. Please call me if you have any questions regarding this program! You must be active to redeem your Dough, and you must keep track of your Dough. Good Luck!
There may be other incentives and ways to earn Play Dough throughout the 2010 year! I look forward to another awesome year!

Name Tag Recognition-You MUST R.S.V.P to get this
 You will receive one Star to place on your nametag for each show you submit.
 You will receive one Gold Ribbon to place on your name tag for each $1000 show.
 You will receive one Ribbon to place on your nametag for each recruit you sign.

Thanks lt1jane - that last post is exactly what I was looking for! :)

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to help you with some ideas for your recognition program. For Cluster Bucks, some ideas for rewards could include: top sales, most bookings, most new team members, most parties hosted, and most guests at a party. You could also consider rewarding for things like most social media posts about Pampered Chef, most referrals to other consultants, and most creative use of products. For the Monthly Conference Challenges, some ideas could include: creating a vision board for Conference, hosting a virtual party with friends and family to promote Conference, hosting a themed party with a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, and creating a video showcasing your favorite Pampered Chef products. As for the Rose and Thorn poem, here's one that I found that you could use: "A rose may be beautiful, but it's the thorns that protect it. Just like in life, the challenges we face help us grow and become stronger. So let's embrace our thorns and appreciate the beauty they bring." I hope these ideas help and I wish you all the best with your recognition program! Let's continue to inspire and motivate each other as Pampered Chef consultants. :)

What does "Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things" mean?

"Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things" is a phrase that is commonly used to express a need for assistance or support with a few specific things. It is often used when someone is struggling with multiple tasks or issues and is seeking help to overcome them.

What are some examples of things that someone might need help with in this situation?

Some common examples of things that someone might need help with when they say "Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things" include completing a project, learning a new skill, organizing their schedule, or dealing with personal issues.

How can I offer my help to someone who says "Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things"?

If someone expresses this need for help, the best way to offer your assistance is to ask specifically what they need help with and listen to their response. Make sure to offer your support and let them know that you are there for them.

Is it okay to ask for help when I say "Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things"?

Absolutely! Asking for help is a sign of strength and shows that you are aware of your limitations. It is important to know when to reach out for support and to not be afraid to do so when needed.

How can I support someone who is struggling and says "Could Use Some Help on a Couple Things"?

The best way to support someone who is struggling is to listen to them without judgment, offer your assistance, and be patient and understanding. Let them know that you are there for them and willing to help in any way you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tupachef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Nanisu