• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Revamp Your Consultant Training & Recognition Programs for 2009

In summary, the training program for 2009 will be updated with new and improved materials, including virtual training options. The recognition program for consultants will also be revamped with new levels and rewards, as well as a focus on individual achievements. Additional resources such as online training modules and mentorship programs will also be introduced to support consultants. These changes are aimed at providing a more comprehensive and efficient training program, increased opportunities for recognition and support, and ultimately helping consultants achieve their goals. The revamped programs will be implemented at the beginning of 2009.
chefkathy
I am spreading my wings and gearing up for my own meetings in 2009. I am needing a COMPLETE overhaul of my new consultant training and meetings and recognition programs.

Tell me what you do! Both for new and old consultants, recognition, motivation, etc.

I am going to work on this over the next two months and start 2009 strong. :)

I'm doing the same, and as soon as I get it together I'll share it.
I do know that I will be handing out my 2009 Recognition program at our December meeting so that they know what they can achieve, however it will begin (Awards) at our February meeting. I'm going to have them printed at VistaPrint on their free flyers, it'll look much nicer!

Good luck on going on your own for your meetings! That's exciting!

I tried the Pig thing this year and it has not been a big deal. I purchased 10 pig and I think I still have 5. No one wants to committ to NC:grumpy:

Not sure what I will do this year.

1. How will the training program be updated for 2009?

The training program will be revamped with new and improved materials, including updated product knowledge and sales techniques. It will also include virtual training options for added convenience.

2. Will there be any changes to the recognition program for consultants?

Yes, the recognition program will be updated to include new levels and rewards for achieving sales and recruiting goals. There will also be a focus on recognizing and celebrating individual achievements.

3. Will there be any additional resources or support for consultants?

Absolutely. We will be introducing new resources such as online training modules, mentorship programs, and a revamped consultant portal with helpful tools and resources to support your business.

4. How will the changes benefit consultants?

The changes are designed to provide consultants with a more comprehensive and efficient training program, as well as increased opportunities for recognition and support. This will help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

5. When will the revamped programs be implemented?

The revamped consultant training and recognition programs will be implemented at the beginning of 2009. We are excited to roll out these changes and support our consultants in the new year!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedpals